Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Hi Ladies

Im new here and was wondering if i can join in on this thread? , im 30 , DH is 39 and we are TTC our first !!! we are 5 months in already and praying for a BFP very soon xxxxx

Hi Ladies

Im new here and was wondering if i can join in on this thread? , im 30 , DH is 39 and we are TTC our first !!! we are 5 months in already and praying for a BFP very soon xxxxx

Welcome Lilkim!

How is everyone else today?

Sorry to hear your not well Petitemoi.

Hi Ladies

Hi lilkim

Welcome.

:hi:

Hi all, how's everyone today?? I'm booored at home with a cold, too ill to go out and too well to stay in bed! Keeping my fingers crossed till they hurt that we caught the eggy this month, that the ewcm I had was actually ewcm and we bd'd on time!!! xx

Ah Petite, sorry your not well hun

Take the opportunity to relax, read mags and be waited on lol.

Hi everyone, how are we all today?

Hi Lilkim welcome hun

ARRRRRRRGGGGGG am 35 next week. Having a total mid-life crisis. OH thinks it's very funny and laughs at me. Just bought myself a treadmill to try and keep fit, but me has a feeling it won't be long before it's a clothes horse. :happydance:

Wishing you all tons of luck for this month. I'll be joining you next month. Just waiting for 1st visit from the :witch: after m/c. Can't wait to get back into it.

Big :hug: to you all.

thanks for making me welcome ladies , hope everyone is good today ??

im on CD10 and trying to work out when would be a good time to start BDing , my Cycles are around 28 days , any ideas girls ??:-k

Lilkim - welcome!! Keeping my fingers crossed you'll get that :bfp: soon! xx

Thanks worrisome and leelee :) I'm back at work today, still full of cold but not feeling as ill. Wishing this week to go quickly now! xx

How's everyone today??

lilkim - I would start NOW :D Best practise to do it every other day from end of AF up until ov. Don't let that eggy get away! xx

thanks for making me welcome ladies , hope everyone is good today ??

im on CD10 and trying to work out when would be a good time to start BDing , my Cycles are around 28 days , any ideas girls ??:-k

Hi Lilkim,

I would start to BD every other day from now if I was you. I am generally 28 days as well and one month I O'd on CD19 so don't stop too soon. My mother gave me some advice. She said everytime you see ECWM BD and don't mind what the charts and OPK's are saying. Good advice I think, she has had 3 children with no delays!

Hi PetiteMoi,

Glad your not feeling as ill today!

Morning everyone

Petite Glad your feeling better hun.
Hi Sadmummy welcome.

Well nothing more to report really, except had a weird fluttering sensation in my side this morning for a few seconds. But think could be wind :rofl:
Boobies do look bigger but could be coming off the pill.
Hubby says we should do a test on Friday as we have no idea really when af will turn up, very nervous now.

Hi lilkim, welsome - why are you on here talking to us when you could be off BD'ing!!! Only joking, but get cracking right away missy! Good luck, fingers crossed for that BFP xxx

worrisome nice symptoms you've got there hun, I keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm so impressed that you're patient enough to wait till Friday, good for you!! Thanks, I'm feeling better but still not 100%, probably a bit too early to go back to work but been off two days already, and people where I work are usually not even off when they have a cold :( Just want the day to go quickly! xx

thanks petitemoi and leelee i will take your advice and jump on DH when i get home from work

:rofl::rofl: dragon you made me giggle , im goin goin - DH here i come !

Kepping it all crossed (except leggies) for you worrisome xxx

Good luck lilkim!!

My smep hasn't started so great this cycle... DH and I were so tired last night that we didn't have the energy!! Made up for it this morning though!! :rofl:

Still not ovulating after coming off the pill. Has only been a fortnight though so not too worried... GOT to leave my ovulation sticks alone but it will be better in later months as I will have some idea of when I am due to ovulate...

Note my unabashed optimism of still peeing on my hands (sorry, on sticks) in 'later months'. I WANNA BE UP THE DUFF NOW!!! pmsl

How is everyone today ?? we didnt get to BD last night :growlmad:

But i fully intend on BDing tonight , no matter if he wants to or not !! haha i want my :bfp: !!! xxx

lilkim - aw I know what it's like! I tried to jump on dh last night but he was snoring before I could even start to tempt him! Tonight he'll get it! Muhahaha!

I think I had ewcm again yesterday?! Why?? I thought I had it all under control and sorted as I had ewcm on Sat 16 May and according to fertility map I should ov on 17 May. Is the ewcm actually something else or why have I had it twice?? :(

DragonMummy - oh I know what u mean hun, how frustrating. Hope you get your ov soon!! Are you still bd'ing? You never know, the sticks might be wrong, don't miss that eggy! xx

Hi Petite
Apparently you can get the ewcm throughout your cycle (just to confuse us eh), just when you see ewcm, jump his bones :rofl:

Lilkim, its so frustrating isnt it. They dont seem to understand that there is a small window lol. Double helpings tonight!!!

Dragonmummy, You may ov near the end of the cycle and then your 2ww wont be as long lol.

Well Ive got backache (boohoo) so think af is coming. Ive had every sympton in the book, even sick but just think a phantom:cry::cry:

oh no worrisome! Hope :witch: stays away!!! Perhaps if you eat a lot of garlic that'll scare her off (witches, vampires, same same)! Remember you can get AF symptoms that are actually pg symptoms so as long as AF stays away...!

So does that mean you can have ewcm at ov and then again without ov?? So confusing! I was quite looking forward to my 2ww but now it seems we have to start all over again....I suppose just keeping to bd'ing every other day throughout the month should do it...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->