Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

I know its knackering this ttc :rofl:

Ive got really bad backache so dont know whats going on. Also getting cramping. Af should be due for a week but who know's.

Its good that your getting the ewcm. I had it twice this month so not sure which was ov. But I got af pains with the first so went of that one.

worrisome - sounds so promising!! I pray that AF keeps away!

Hm I guess we'll do some bd'ing tonight just in case! I've already warned dh that's what's gonna happen haha.

I feel a bit frustrated today, that cold won't give in and I feel so demotivated at work, all I can think of is ttc!!!

It can take over your thoughts sometimes. I have 2 lovely boys and yet I still find myself obsessed. Lets try and think of something else. Holidays, nites out, going for meals. Whats on Telly tonight?

Good idea worrisome, let's think of other things... I think it's because I've got a cold and just generally feeling sorry for myself as well :D It's easy to let your thoughts wander then. I really just feel like snuggling up under the duvet and watching tele! Don't know what's on actually... Are you at home or working? xx

Im working from home lol
Ok, I know I said wouldnt talk about it. But felt my cervix (tmi oops) and it feels high and closed, I wonder if thats a good sign.

anyhoo sorry.

Have you tried some menthol crystals, they are fab for colds and only about 99p from the chemist. You just inhale them (steam)

Hm sounds like it could be a sign, I think I've read it somewhere! Exciting!!! :D

I just had a cough attack, had to go to the bathroom as it made my eyes water and my nose all snotty (haha tmi)!! Thanks for the advice about the crystals, might get some along with cough medicin. The cold is mostly annoying really and I just feel sorry for myself in general so I need to snap out of it. Or I might just go home and have a rest, treat myself to the rest of the day off, would that be really bad?!

Working from home sounds great! Is that work as in computer work or looking after kids work? :D xx

Dunno if anyone else likes it but Katie and peter is on tonight !!!! hope ive not just embaressed myself infront of you guys but i am addicted to watching it !!:blush:

Ooh Petite

Google robuitson, its something to do with cough mixture. There is something in a cough mixture that helps ewcm (memory jog). I will try and find some info on it.

Both kids and pc lol and thiss (oops)

found it here you go, kill 2 birds with one stone

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/guaifenesin.html

Hi Lilkim

Great I love Katie and Peter. Do you think its all for publicity.

Dont be silly join in anytime hun

lilkim - yeay thanks for remimding me! DH is golfing and pubbing later so I can watch what I want :D I love Katie and Peter, couldn't believe it when they broke up, wonder if it's a publicity stunt??

worrisome - wow I could beat two birds with one stone! Thanks, I'll google that! xx

Freaky we must be in tune lol
Just thought if they are splitting up then there will be no more programme. What will do without our fix, Lurve Desperate house wifes aswell, I know Im sad. Just put a lovely white picket fence in my garden lol

worrisome - I never actually got into Desperate Housewives as DH hates it! We have such different taste in telly programmes and I usually let him win the battle over the remote control as I usually have an exciting novel on the go! Wow are you doing gardening work while working at the pc and looking after kids! Super-mum ;) xx

i think alot of it is for publicity , but i really hope they can get back together so for the sake of the kids at least !
worrisome - im trying cough mixture this month to try and increase my CM - lets hope it works - also your symptoms are looking good xx

petit - def pop off home and have some icecream !

I used to love Desperate Housewives but I just couldn't be bothered with this last series...

Hi, I'm 34 (and a half!!). TTC for the first time. Feel my age is against me given this is number one. Doc assures me I have lots of time but seems much too reasonable an attitude to a desperate woman!! Good luck ladies, hopes, prayers and crossed fingers for all of us.

lilkim - that sounds so tempting. I so can't be bothered with work anyway, I might tell my boss I need some rest...Good luck with the cough medicin! I just read about nasty side effects tho, might wait to use it until later on if we need to!!

Welcome Noja! That's good how your doctor has a PMA :D We like that in this thread! It's easy to start feeling down and to think too much about your age, especially on a forum like this where there are so many really young people around. That's what this thread is for, for us around and over 30 to feel good about ourselves in our relatively still YOUNG and fertile bodies!! How long have you been ttc for? This is our first month! xx

Hi, I'm 34 (and a half!!). TTC for the first time. Feel my age is against me given this is number one. Doc assures me I have lots of time but seems much too reasonable an attitude to a desperate woman!! Good luck ladies, hopes, prayers and crossed fingers for all of us.

Hi and welcome Noja,

Your doctor sounds lovely!

I just had ewcm again! I've now had it on Sat, yesterday and today. What's going on...I will definitely grab dh tonight and won't let him get away ;)

How are we all doing today?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->