Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

I just had ewcm again! I've now had it on Sat, yesterday and today. What's going on...I will definitely grab dh tonight and won't let him get away ;)

How are we all doing today?? xx

Hi PetiteMoi,

I have ECWM for a few days as well. I say as soon as you see it grab your OH! That is my Mum's advice anyway! Although she wasn't as graphic as me!

hahaha leelee :) Good advice, I'll take it! It will be a weekend full of bd'ing again - and dh thought he'd be safe after last weekend!!! how are you today? xx

hahaha leelee :) Good advice, I'll take it! It will be a weekend full of bd'ing again - and dh thought he'd be safe after last weekend!!! how are you today? xx

Lol! Your dead right, you go for it!

I am good today. In no mans land at the moment but quite enjoying the 'no pressure' time! Think I will go for hypnotherapy next month if no :bfp: this month. Am usually a positive person but have been negative from day 1 about TTC. Think it would help.

leelee - good plan with hypnotherapy! I'm usually a worrier and have been thinking about using that for other stuff but never got around to it. A friend of mine had it as she stressed too much about work and is feeling a lot better from it. I think it's good to have some kind of a 'plan B' as well, so that if you (against the odds ;)) get a :bfn: you've got a constructive pick-me-up! xx

leelee - good plan with hypnotherapy! I'm usually a worrier and have been thinking about using that for other stuff but never got around to it. A friend of mine had it as she stressed too much about work and is feeling a lot better from it. I think it's good to have some kind of a 'plan B' as well, so that if you (against the odds ;)) get a :bfn: you've got a constructive pick-me-up! xx

Yeah, I think it will be nice to do something for myself as well. They say the average amount of sessions is 4. With me, it might be 10!!! There's always loads going on in that head of mine!

Yeah, I think it will be nice to do something for myself as well. They say the average amount of sessions is 4. With me, it might be 10!!! There's always loads going on in that head of mine!

Good thinking! It doesn't really matter how many sessions you have as long as it makes you happy :) But hopefully you will get that :bfp: this month instead!! PMA girl :happydance:

I think will try one of those OPK's I bought to try to figure out what's going on - I know I should test a few days in a row but it will be interesting to see what it shows anyway. I've already warned dh that I will be jumping on him when he gets in!!! :rofl:

Good thinking! It doesn't really matter how many sessions you have as long as it makes you happy :) But hopefully you will get that :bfp: this month instead!! PMA girl :happydance:

I think will try one of those OPK's I bought to try to figure out what's going on - I know I should test a few days in a row but it will be interesting to see what it shows anyway. I've already warned dh that I will be jumping on him when he gets in!!! :rofl:

Lol! If your DH is anything like mine he will be thrilled. Well I have some EWCM and it is only CD7. Hopefully that means I will O around CD14. That would be great!

I'm 34 ( and a half!!) I feel ancient!!:hissy:

noja - you're just 4 years older than little me, that's nothing ;) PMA!!! It will soon be us :) xx

Just used an OPK and it showed negative :( Dunno what's going on but will bd tonight anyway!!

Noja Im 34, ooh does sound old when you say it but really its not.
Im looking forward to starting the opk's, Im hoping they will help with the poad addiction.
Leelee what a fab idea, I think you should go for it.

Hey petite moi, if you used a Clearblue OPK you need to make sure you haven't peed for 4 hours-I can only manage that first thing in the morning!! :loo: Last time I got a smiley face I was so excited my DH couldn't cope with the pressure...if you know what I mean...things can be SOOoooo complicated! Is this TMI?

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all well - not been around much - lots of BD ing to be done! Well I've managed to not think about ttc too much but I'm 4dpo and the 2ww is draggging on!! What CD are u all on? I think I'll be doing the same tonight as some of you and curling up on the sofa to watch some tv. Try and help take my mind off things, but prob will just be on here reading! I can't help worry that if I take a little too long to get pregnant, it might never happen. My mum went through an early menopause and I'm so scared it might happen to me!! Argh, where's my pma! lol.
Rx

I'll have to think myself young!! I comfort myself that DH is a youthful 31. However it appears that at 34 I can't work out how to attach one of those cycle tickers to my messages!

hey R8ch, I'm on day 29 but had a lap about a week and a half ago so preg not an option this month-you know in some ways it's quite a relief to know I don't have to wait for a BFN this month, anxious about the future though. Watchin Beverly Hills 90210 at the mo and realizing the characters from my youth are now the parents in this series :shhh:

noja - I'm using a cheapie one bought online but it says the same thing on there....I guess it probably wasn't 4 hours between my loo visits...might ignore the result!! I know what you mean with the pressure as well, poor blokes really :D xx

R8ch - sounds like a good idea to curl up on the sofa and relax your thoughts away from ttc, I might do just that....so difficult to drag myself from the pc though!! How old was your mum when she went through mp? is that hereditary? I don't think you need to worry - but I know how easy it is to lose that PMA! xx

oh and I'm on CD25 and very confused as to which DPO (if any yet) :D

Pinpointing O can be tricky, I was sure I hadn't this cycle but lap showed that I had.

noja - ahh its a sign of getting old when u think the characters on tv are getting on too!

petite - yup - I hear the kettle for a cup of tea calling too. I'm the same as u - I often just sit with the tv on and the laptop on and surf the net. I swear the more dpo I am the worse I get!!
Mum was late thirties when she went through menopause, and although it might not mean that I will, I have a slightly higher chance that it could happen to me. gulp. So this is why ttc has turned into a (near) military procedure.
opk +ve - check.
Pre-seed - check.
Sexy time - check.
Sexy time - check.
Sexy time - check.
Rise in temps - check.
lol. Deary me, what have we all turned into?!
Rx

There's no saying that what happened to your mum will happen to you too R8ch although I totally understand where you're coming from. Enjoy your cuppa :coffee:

Eek that sounded a bit unsympathetic R8ch-sorry! Try not to think about that (easier said), we're all plugging for you, it'll happen for all of us-it will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->