Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

So this is why ttc has turned into a (near) military procedure.
opk +ve - check.
Pre-seed - check.
Sexy time - check.
Sexy time - check.
Sexy time - check.
Rise in temps - check.
lol. Deary me, what have we all turned into?!
Rx

Hahaha R8ch, we're exactly the same! Oh dear... Well if it results in a little baby it will all be totally worth it!! I can't remember how old u are hun? You've got quite a way to go still to get to the late thirties don't u? xx

Noja - I rushed to turn the telly on to see which characters are now parents but must just have missed it - which of them are now parents? Curious :D

Ahh thanks :) Its nice to be "surrounded" by people who are all going through similar things. Seeing as most people don't know, including parents, it stops me feeling all alone in this long quest!
Oh and I didn't think that unsympathetic at all!, don't worry.
I do have a little way to go - I'm 30 this year, so I thought I'd better get trying rather than leave it later and find we have problems - rather would know sooner! It will all be soo worth it!!
Rx

Tori Spelling and the other blond girl who used to go out with Steve and whose name eludes me as I was giving my laptop more attention than the telly!!! It was on RTE 2-an Irish channel so maybe you weren't able to access it??
BTW what is preseed in the context of the procedure? (excuse my ignorance)

haha pre-seed is a sperm friendly lubricant - there's a few posts on it. Several ladies have had great success in using it resulting in BFP! Hey - its worth a shot, right?!

I have to cease discussions and put away the shopping that has been sitting on the table for the last 2 hours since I started on this for the evening. Thanks for your encouragement ladies, have a nice relaxing evening R8ch and hope you have busy one petitemoi!!

Right, preseed, must find it!! Anything that might help is a must!! Now, that shopping....

I know, it's nice isn't it to hear about others in the same boat! I'll be 30 this year too - R8ch you've got ages still so try not to worry too much :)

I will look for preseed as well, have heard a lot about that lately! Def worth trying!!

Ah is it Kelly? I'll have to watch it next time it's on! Was a big BH fan.

have a nice evening girls! xx

Y'all are all young ones -- I'm 42 and I've seen plenty of other 40-plusers on this thread and board. If we are young enough in body and spirit for the conception marathon, you ladies certainly are. So go get your 30-something bodies in gear for babymaking!

Y'all are all young ones -- I'm 42 and I've seen plenty of other 40-plusers on this thread and board. If we are young enough in body and spirit for the conception marathon, you ladies certainly are. So go get your 30-something bodies in gear for babymaking!

Thanks Catesmom,

That means a lot.

:hugs:

Shopping has been put away and tomorrow's casserole prepared so back to the important stuff. Yes, it was Kelly, can't believe I didn't remember her name!!
CatesMom, that's so encouraging, thank you. Brought a smile to my face, hope your own marathon is going well for you :p

Good evening Ladies,
I just got my second :bfn: for this week ( AF due Saturday...:blush:) and I am preparing myself for a productive 3rd cycle...Sofar I haven't used anything but BD-ing every second day....But obviously I need some extra artiliary.
Can anyone tell me where to buy Preseed and OPK's?
Good lucK for everyone on their May testing days still to come!

oohhh I feel REALLY old now - i am 36 (just) ttc for the first time but oh is 28 - doctor told me that makes a difference to our chances.

Hi All

Im new to all this too - im 30 and hubby is 37 and out of the blue on Sunday we decided to try for a baby and now thats all i talk about :baby: Im just waiting for my periods to start so we can do this properly. :happydance:

Amanda

Welcome ladies!! No one's too old in here :D

We didn't bd last night as I pressurised dh too much!! I think we might have missed our window this month :( So typical as we've bd'd every other day throughout the month but not during the crucial days! Last time we bd'd was 19 May...Will try to do it tonight but I feel we've missed it. Poo!!!

Ivanka - sorry to hear about your :bfn: but if AF's not due until tomorrow it might be too early for it to show!! Keep up your PMA! Every other day is supposed to be a great method, as long as you stick to it....xx

How's everyone doing today?

welcome _vicky_ and Pimms (and anyone else who has joined recently) - you are by no means the oldest on here - I am 40 and there are ladies older than that too so dont let your age get to you - just go for it.....and hopefully you wont have too long for your :bfp:

:hug:

I agree with 'I want a bump' :)

Can someone shed some light on this and let me know what they think?

Thu: bd
Fri: -
Sat: ewcm, bd
Sun: bd
Mon: -
Tue: bd
Wed: ewcm
Thu: ewcm
Fri: no ewcm so far :-(

Have we missed our window??

Morning all

Petite Moi, looks good hun dont forget what they say about girlie sperms lol
Only takes one go and they do live for a little while. Happy thoughts.

Well did the dreaded hpt test today and got negative weird as have all the symptons, oh well only 12dpo thinking positively still time. If not watch out next month on the chinese chart it says June would be good to conceive a girl. Would like a girl but would also love another boy (3 would be soooo cute)

Anyone watch Katie and Peter. Did anyone else think knowing what we know. That he doesnt seem to like her anymore. Still very sad for them lovely kiddies.

Would anyone else highlight a 3 year olds hair, or am I being fudsky.

Morning all

Petite Moi, looks good hun dont forget what they say about girlie sperms lol
Only takes one go and they do live for a little while. Happy thoughts.

Well did the dreaded hpt test today and got negative weird as have all the symptons, oh well only 12dpo thinking positively still time. If not watch out next month on the chinese chart it says June would be good to conceive a girl. Would like a girl but would also love another boy (3 would be soooo cute)

Anyone watch Katie and Peter. Did anyone else think knowing what we know. That he doesnt seem to like her anymore. Still very sad for them lovely kiddies.

Would anyone else highlight a 3 year olds hair, or am I being fudsky.

Hi Worrisome,

Sorry about the BFN. It is prob too early to tell yet though.Give it another few days.

I watched Katie and Peter last night. I thought he was really quite nasty to her in bits of it. I think she has driven him to it though. I do think she genuinely loves him.

Not a fan of highlighting kiddies hair. Let them be children!

I finding TTC all a bit frustrating as im over a week late and until i get my periods then i can't plan next month :hissy:

amanda

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->