Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

He's been less than enthusiastic but seems to be coming around.

Well, he sure will as soon as your belly shows :happydance:

Mine would had liked to put all this ttc into far future as well. I mean, he of course wanted to have one more kid SOMETIME in the not very near future. LOL I had to remind of my age :rofl: I wouldn't actually mind having another kid in my 40's if that's possible, but... you know? So I really had to bring edical reasons why to start NOW :happydance:.

And, with the previous kid,I fell pg right away, the very first month of trying and he was so surprised - is that's how it's supposed to be? You just say let's make a baby and booom you're pregnant? LOL:rofl: Well, obviously not happening like that this time :cry:

Have a nice day everyone :)

Morning girls. Well, I am 34, have been trying for seven months and as of this morning it seems I really do have a :bfp:!

:happydance:

I have never had a whiff or a :bfp: before and was really worried that it meant I couldn't rather than I had just been really careful all these years. :blush:

I hope this lasts. Good luck to everybody and if I can you guys can. :hug:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Morning girls. Well, I am 34, have been trying for seven months and as of this morning it seems I really do have a :bfp:!

:happydance:

I have never had a whiff or a :bfp: before and was really worried that it meant I couldn't rather than I had just been really careful all these years. :blush:

I hope this lasts. Good luck to everybody and if I can you guys can. :hug:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Wow, huge congrats to you!

hi ladies well witch got me today so back to square1.xx

Wow, mum of nine! that must be such a busy time around xmas hun, but it must be really lovely. Congrats to the recent poster with a :bfp:

:happydance: Congrats Babybrave!! :happydance:

Dragon- DS is turning 3 in August ("Mom, August 11th is my birthday and I'll be 3. I'm getting a bicycle for my birthday you know." He keeps reminding me!!) Isn't your son around the same age? I know you posted about seeing Thomas. We went to Baltimore for Father's Day as there is a train museum and we got to ride 'Thomas'!! Whoop Whoop!!:headspin::headspin: Talk about the happiest boy in the world! So, what's up Fertile Myrtle? Just had to ovulate twice this month? Had to show everyone how it's done, huh? Lucky dog!!

I promise I will learn everyone's name, just takes me a bit. However, good luck and tons of :dust::dust::dust:!!!!

Good morning to the many more newbies. Nosy alert- What cycle day? How many cycles TTC? Any other kids? etc., etc..

I am 10 dpo and DYING to test. Of course I already have at 8dpo. BFN of course. I've been TTC for about 7 months. First try for me. The SO has 2 little ones already. He's been less than enthusiastic but seems to be coming around.

HI! :)

I am really going to love this supportive group of women on my ttc journey... this is my first cycle ttc, no other kids and I'm only 4 dpo... My dh and I are both 33 and both dying for a little baby, but he's in school right now so we were going to wait a bit longer for when he graduated.

But we were driving to go camping this past weekend and the subject came up and dh said "let's just start trying now and see what happens..." YAYAYAYAY!!! So we stopped at a pharmacy for some materna and threw the condoms and ciggies out the window! Sooo romantic... haha. :happydance:

So keep your fingers crossed for me on the 24th when I can test, though I know it probably isn't likely this soon, eh? I've read it takes us "30+" women a bit longer to conceive? I am so worried about m/c too I just try and think positive. I've never m/c'd but it scares the bejeesus out of me...

Ok... nice to meet you all!!

-hannah

@PoMo - only a month between our DS's tehn! Mine is 3 in September. Be nice if we got up the duff together so we'd have kids of the same aga again!

@Hannah - welcome!! Yeah this is a really nice, supportive group for a bit of fun and banter plus advice and a bit of cyber hand-holding! Good luck

@BabyBrave - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Well done you!!! Clever girl!

We seem to be getting knocked up at a rate of one a month... wonder who's next!!! (me and PoMo!!!!)

Wheres PetiteMoi? Not seen her on here since the darstardly :witch: got her.... maybe that answers the question?

@PoMo - I have to say I would rather be oving than :witch: but it does mean I have 2 TWW in a row which is a little unfair.... fxd for you chick!

I have just had 20 shiny new IC HPT's arrive! Save me using all my Tesco bargain CB digi tests!!!

Hi all,

I'm 31 and been ttc for a little while.... but no luck yet. I've been watching the forum silently for a while and it's really helped me, as all my friends and family got pregnant either accidently or in the 1st month trying! thanks, and baby dust to you all, xxx

Am only 3DPO yet yesterday I couldn't resist a poas... such a saddo!!!

Hi all,

I'm 31 and been ttc for a little while.... but no luck yet. I've been watching the forum silently for a while and it's really helped me, as all my friends and family got pregnant either accidently or in the 1st month trying! thanks, and baby dust to you all, xxx

hey there... welcome! good luck to you!!

"Hi I'm Dragon and I'm addicted to peeing on a stick"....In unison, "Hi Dragon"

You crack me up! Thanks! :haha:

hi everyone well cd2 for me have just started taking b6 50mg to see if it helps lengthen my lp.xxx

:wave:

Hi ladies....I am 34 (35 next month...:blush:) and TTC #3 :)

Good luck girlies!

x

Right people I have been charting for 8 days now. FF thinks I ovulated between CD29-32 and we do have appropriate dip and surge here.

My temp has dipped right down again and is now surging back up - what does that mean? I assume it's normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->