Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Hi everyone,

Just joined the site, I'm 32, started TTC when i was 30 and still waiting!! Been diagnosed with endometriosis but not really sure if this is affecting our chances. It's good to know of other people in the same situation and also that sometimes things work out! Good luck to all of us!:hugs:

Hi all. Well cycle 7 and .....
AF was due today. Usually I get cramping the night before, then through the morning with some brown CM and by the afternoon/evening it's all go. But not today and IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!

I've had mild cramps the last three nights. Was woken around 04:00 this morning with really faint cramp and just feeling unsettled. Stayed up about half an hour, had some water and went back to bed.

Cramps again this morning but nothing. I've been running to the loo all day! Either to widdle or the other (sorry if TMI). Each time I'm sure I'll see staining but nothing.

It's after four now and still no sign other than this persistent windy cramp and an upset time. Boobs are tender underneath my nimples and have been on and off for a couple of days. Otherwise I feel ok. It's so weird as this month we only BD because we were horny LOL. I was sure we missed the boat as I was away for the weekend so it was just for fun. And with some life decisions coming up we were not sure whether to keep trying just now.

I'm too afraid to say anything to hubby or even say it outloud but it's possible. I could be. I just wish the cramps would go away as I feel like my body is taunting me!!!!

Sorry to be an ole moan. :hug:

Hi and welcome to the newbies. I will be more enthusiastic in a few days I promise. Good luck xxx

Hi dragonmummy..........sorry it is so stressful and confusing right now.

My thoughts are with you.

Thanks Blue. I'll be fine - I just really believed that line!!! xxx

HAHA Mossip glad to see I'm not the only one with a daft height difference between me and DH!!!

:rofl: im only 5ft and he's 6ft 3 :rofl:.
my friends call me a midget :( lol xx

I'm 5ft 1 and he's 6ft 4 - on our wedding dance he got down on his knees to dance with me! We were closer in height then!

Hi :hi: everyone, omg too many new ones for my mush brain.

Sorry not been off for a few days, busy weekend.

Dragonmummy, how you doing hun? :hugs: I wonder whats going on, it really does look like a bfp. I wonder if you are ov, your chart looks like it and the hpt is picking up (weirdly) the lh, which I didnt think it could do.

Are you going to test in the morning hun.
Hows everyone doing, Leelee hows the bloat hun?

Think I'm gonna leave it a couple of days. I have ordered another 20HPTs (I am hoping Sod's Law will work for me!!!) so they should be here on Tuesday. Another Wednesday AM test for me. In the meantime I shall assume I am ovulating and interfere with DH's person a lot tonight!

Whats going on with your cycle atm Worrisome? Has AF graced you or are you in limbo?

Hi ladies :hi:, can i join you. You will all probably think i'm mental but i am just waiting for my first :witch: after having my baby 9 weeks ago then were TTC no 3!! I might not even get my witch coz weve been naughty already lol
I am 30 next year and i want my family to be complete by the time i'm 32, just my personal preferance coz then by the time i'm 50 my kids will all be adults :) then i can enjoy my grandbabies ha ha

I have mamoth cycles of 80 odd days so TTC is very frustrating for me :hissy: i feel like everyone else gets more chances than me coz they get AF every month!

:rofl: im only 5ft and he's 6ft 3 :rofl:.
my friends call me a midget :( lol xx

You are a midget mossip, but your heart is massive. Calling you a midget is less offensive than you calling me big titty ho!!! :rofl: Do you wanna watch me squeeze the next baby out too :blush: xx

You are a midget mossip, but your heart is massive. Calling you a midget is less offensive than you calling me big titty ho!!! :rofl: Do you wanna watch me squeeze the next baby out too :blush: xx[/QUOTE]

:rofl: netty u no i'll b there and i moght even have a propa look this time pmsl. U gonna be there for me wen im EVENTUALLY blessed wiv my own little bubba?????. i really hope my :witch: comes soon coz i really am ready to kill sum1 + i'll b able to start temp right wiv the help from u and tigerlady lol xxxx

You are a midget mossip, but your heart is massive. Calling you a midget is less offensive than you calling me big titty ho!!! :rofl: Do you wanna watch me squeeze the next baby out too :blush: xx

:rofl: netty u no i'll b there and i moght even have a propa look this time pmsl. U gonna be there for me wen im EVENTUALLY blessed wiv my own little bubba?????. i really hope my :witch: comes soon coz i really am ready to kill sum1 + i'll b able to start temp right wiv the help from u and tigerlady lol xxxx[/QUOTE]

Course i will be there for you babe but i won't polite enough not to have a good look ha ha As long as you don't laugh at me in pain next time, the midwife really gave you and OH what for like PMSLOL!! I dunno how to do a link to my old chart babe, so i'll just show you it on wednesday. Temping is easy once you get the gist of it :hugs: I really want my witch too coz i am sick of the cramps now, i keep running to the loo thinking i have come on and nowt!! I think my body is broken again :hissy: and i have been on the verge of murder for about a year now :rofl: xxx

I am 29 and my hubby is 37. We have been TTC for going on 11 cycles. We are both widowed and I have 2 children (ages 7 and 4) with my late husband. My dear hubby and his late wife had no children. I am excited about the thoughts of giving him is first biological child. Hoping and praying and lots of BD!!!

Morning everyone

Well temp dipped this morning so af is gonna get me.
Thinking of having a break from b and b, as some of you know I have an autistic so, who we are going through the statementing process of, we feel he needs me normal not some hpt gawping deranged (hold it to the window whilst balancing on a chair) mummy.

Morning everyone

Well temp dipped this morning so af is gonna get me.
Thinking of having a break from b and b, as some of you know I have an autistic so, who we are going through the statementing process of, we feel he needs me normal not some hpt gawping deranged (hold it to the window whilst balancing on a chair) mummy.

Hi Worrisome,

Sorry your temp dropped. You are right to take a break from B&B if you need it. Some women have taken a bit of a break and come back and gotten a BFP straight away. You sound like a fantastic mother.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"