Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Worrisome

You are my HERO woman!!! Completely understand your prioritizing life. Give those boys lots of loving! (mine is already doing the push away and "MOM" when I try to hug and kiss. Where did my sweet, little baby go? The one I could hold for hours on end and he would just gaze up at me adoringly!!)

Dragon,

What's up w/ the random :bfp:? I think it must be contagious in here. Any um, 'gushes' yet? Are you still in the running?? Sorry off this weekend. Apparently, there are no other nurses at the hospital and I must work 24 hr/day, everyday. A little on the beat side right now](*,).

Petite,

Still hanging in there? Saw AF got started properly. :hugs: Life must have known we needed margaritas in July. But August is fair game. Let's go :bfp:!!

To all our Newbies,

Good morning ladies! Welcome! Hope everyone is enjoying this TTC journey. Good luck to everyone left in July and to those of us who have set our sights on August :dust::dust::dust::dust:!!

Hi all!

Worrisome I just wanted to say you sound like you're an amazing woman and selfless mum. Do whatever gives you the most peace of mind hun.
:hug:

As for me, cd30 now and still no :witch:. Heading out in a while to get a couple of HPT. Is it worth doing one today or should I just hang on until tomorrow? Hubby and I are off today and tomorrow (bank holiday over here), so I really hope we get an answer today or tomorrow.

If it's not our month I hope it is for everyone else still in the running! :happydance:

dunno - it came up within 2 or 3 minutes.... must have been though :(

DragonMummy, I'm sorry I only just went back and read some previous threads. I do think your pictures look like positives. Did AF show up? There's still hope if not. I know you know all this but depending when implantation happened you may not have enough hormone to trigger a +ive HPT.

As for the EWCM and such, all I can say is our wee bodies are devious little blighters and I think they like taking the mick just to confuse us!

I really hope it happens for you :hug:

I'm 30 this december ttc baby number 2! It isnt happening quite as smoothly as baby number 1 my beautiful dd who is 4!

Ah thanks you guys (using PoMo terminology now lol) Hey Im no saint, probably shouldnt be trying in the first place lol. Theres no point keep adding to my family if the family I have is miserable, if that makes sense. Im sure it will all work out in the long run.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and just started TTC for the first time! I'm 33 and feeling hopeful given that I've always been able to tell when I'm Oing and have periods like clockwork... fingers crossed!! Adjusting to no morning coffee or cigarettes is difficult, but of course so worth it. I don't want to think about getting a migraine now and not being able to take my Rx so I'd better get preg soon!! It was a spur of the moment to TTC this last weekend rather than in a few months as previously planned, but there's no time like the present, eh? Yay! I'm so over the moon happy that we've begun TTC!

On another note, is there somewhere on this site that explains the acronyms you ladies use? Some I've figured out, but there's so many!!

ciao,
-hannah.

Hello - I'm 32.5 and have only just started ttc

Hannah - here's the link to the 'foreign language phrase book' https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

I have also discovered that any abbreviations can be hovered over and a little translation pops up!

Good luck with your ttc activity/exercise/programme - yikes what do we call this thing we're all doing?? :blush:

~Hope

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and just started TTC for the first time! I'm 33 and feeling hopeful given that I've always been able to tell when I'm Oing and have periods like clockwork... fingers crossed!! Adjusting to no morning coffee or cigarettes is difficult, but of course so worth it. I don't want to think about getting a migraine now and not being able to take my Rx so I'd better get preg soon!! It was a spur of the moment to TTC this last weekend rather than in a few months as previously planned, but there's no time like the present, eh? Yay! I'm so over the moon happy that we've begun TTC!

On another note, is there somewhere on this site that explains the acronyms you ladies use? Some I've figured out, but there's so many!!

ciao,
-hannah.

Im another older youngester, 30 years young, and trying...very much enjoying the trying but not seeming to get anywhere!

Hi everyone, :Hi: newbies welcome.

Well everyone, she got me, seems like its been sooooo long since I have seen her. So they really where evaps, convincing ones at that, or I was and it didnt implant.

@Worrisome - same as me hun. Can you bloody believe it!!!

Babybrave - It seems that I did not ovulate when I thought I did and am oving now! Anyhew I have a green light on my chart atm (supposed to be red spots but ho hum - I can deal with 2 ovs per cycle!!!) So I have been jumping on DH at every opportunity. He keeps gently reminding me that his birthday was LAST month!

On a happy (if you can call it that?) note - when I got my BFN's on Sunday he was really disappointed - so now I know he's in this for real!

PM - where have you gone dollface? Missing you round here!

PoMo - how old is your DS?

Good morning to the many more newbies. Nosy alert- What cycle day? How many cycles TTC? Any other kids? etc., etc..

I am 10 dpo and DYING to test. Of course I already have at 8dpo. BFN of course. I've been TTC for about 7 months. First try for me. The SO has 2 little ones already. He's been less than enthusiastic but seems to be coming around.

Hi everyone, :Hi: newbies welcome.

Well everyone, she got me, seems like its been sooooo long since I have seen her. So they really where evaps, convincing ones at that, or I was and it didnt implant.

:hugs:
At least you know now, right? For me, it's nothing worse than waiting...
But there's next month. I have always believed for some reason that August is kinda mystical month. All those dark still warm nights with falling stars... Must be a baby-making heaven :cloud9:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->