Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Hi all...hope i can join in here :)

Im 29, 30 in a few months and TTC #2 ( already have an 11yr old)

Just started using the CBFM and am currently 1dpo (i think!)

Just want a BFP now after 10 months TTC!!! :) am bloody fed up! lol

Oh, Dragon. You are an addict. :haha: How is the temping going? I said I was going to this month, but sort of let that one go. Thinking about using opks.

Quail- I have been taking B complex for the last two months. It has definitely regulated my cycles. Before they were all over the place. Now I am 28 days w/ ov between cd 12-14. Of course, pee is now neon yellow. Another weird side effect is I flush really easy now, especially my neck and chest.

Question for all- Want to use opk. Can I do this just when I think I am ov'ing? What cycle day should I start? What time of day should I pee? Does it matter if I drink 14 gallons of water before (slight exaggeration, but I drink A LOT of water)? Which kit should I buy? Will you all be available around the clock to evaluate my possible positives? :)winkwink: just joking about that last one, maybe)
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hi i am 31 and trying 2 conceive baby no3! baby 1 now 3 and baby 2 now 1. good luck and tons of baby dust 2 all those here ttc!

hi all im on cd3 today and taking the bvits so hoping they help as ive been trying for 8 months now and im sort of giving up hope.xxx

PoMo - I start about CD10 because I am paranoid! But on this one I was expefting AF and instead got a load of EWCM so did a test on the offchance and it was positive. Wasn't quite as dark as the test line (is supposed to be as dark or darker) but the test line was REALLY dark so I was happy I had a positive - it was a good strong solid line.

Youre not supposed to use FMU for an OPK - get your fmu out of the way then don't go for another 2-3 hours. Test with that sample. Try and rein in the drinking too much til you've done it!

Temping is going fine thanks except that I have realised I don't actually know what I am looking for....

Quail maybe your womb is having a short vacation? I would after 9!!! FX'd for you hun

Welcome to our lovely newbies!

Quail- :hugs2: to you. I know how discouraging this can be. I break down and sob every month that stupid witch shows. It's so hard to understand how we can want something so badly, but no matter what we do (or don't do) it is completely out of our hands. Damn you Mother Nature!! Don't give up!!

Hi there :)

quail I just only now noticed you're trying for #10! wow. how old are your kids?

no news on my road. hubby won't come home, no bd this ov-time :(
I'm living healthy instead - had a juice-day yesterday and wsn't too bad. I think I've also managed to give up coffee - at least I don't feel the "urgent need" for that any more :). Next thing to go will be sugar - this will be tough but I want to do that, at least for a while. Let's see how it ends...

We are getting too far behind. Had to bump our wonderful old woman forum up!!

Good morning beautiful ladies!!!:flower::flower:

Good morning my lovely PoMo - how the devil are you??

It's nearly not morning here though - is 11:43! What time is it your side of the pond?

Hi there :)

quail I just only now noticed you're trying for #10! wow. how old are your kids?

no news on my road. hubby won't come home, no bd this ov-time :(
I'm living healthy instead - had a juice-day yesterday and wsn't too bad. I think I've also managed to give up coffee - at least I don't feel the "urgent need" for that any more :). Next thing to go will be sugar - this will be tough but I want to do that, at least for a while. Let's see how it ends...

hi there they are 17,11,10,9,7,5,3,2,1, i think its taking my body alot longer this time ,but i wont give up,xxxx

OK people I have milk coming out.... not been able to do that for over 2 years!!!

milk coming out of what?! haha... i'm a little confused... is this a sign of pg?

pmsl - out of my nipples! I should have been more specific there - I think I may have ignited your imagination Hannah!

sorry... what's pmsl? so is lactation like that a sign of pg? i've never heard of that...

it's a sign of something - who knows what!!! I didn't get leaky boobs with Harry until... well, he was born! Am a bit freaked though.... only just reclamed them back to the sexual objects section of my body!!!

haha... well here's hoping, eh? fingers x'd that we'll both have some great news to share next week :D

about the bb's - how about wearing pasties w your dh? that might catch any leaks that occur and still be sexy? :thumbup:

omg i'm soooo tired today.... hopefully a good sign? i've been trying to get to sleep in a reasonable time all week - 8-9 hrs/night instead of 6 or 7. have been feeling energetic every day this week exept today. its only 1030am and i think i need a nap... luckily working from home today so no one will know... shhh! :)

Hi every1 how are you all doing? Hope every1's well. I've got my appointment thro for the gyno clinic on 26th aug so me and oh r very excited. whoo hooo. finally i feel like we're getting started. I also started temping and charting and as of nxt wed i'll b a non smoker yey for meeeeeeeeeeeee. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->