Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

rosey a test wont show positive on day of implantation. the embryo only starts secreting the hormone when it's implanted i think. i think it takes about a wk at least b4 it shows up on the test. i'm off 2 dr 2day as i had a period and then a wk after it finished had another that lasted 4 a month. had 2 take pills 2 stop bleedin. nt gd when ttc! good luck 2 all!

Good luck with Doc, hope things get sorted soon. It's now been 5 days since i had the spotting/discharge. Tested on sunday and :bfn:, still no :witch: felt like she may have bene on her way last night but no sign. Going to wait till end of week if possible to see if she arrives, before one last test. If :bfn:then think it is defo delayed by recent hols/flight and perhaps a tiny bit down to my current pre-occupation with ttc :haha::haha:

Dragonmummy - Loving the use of baps! :winkwink:

In the dreaded 2WW trying not to obsess about things but losing the battle. Left all my testing stuff at home ( I'm in DH's flat this week) so that I can't test. No symptoms to report so my positivity is slowly waning. Did your baps start behaving themselves or are they still doing odd things?!

:hi:all well im on cd9 toay and ive started taking b-vits and agnus castus and im having some good cm so im hoping the ac might bring my o, forward and then hoping the b-vits will increase my lp,any news yet whens everyone testing?

HI Quail. Would you believe this POAS addict is going to try her very best NOT to test this month. :wacko:

HAHA! Well done Noja!!!

I'm on 11 DPO at the moment (still :bfn:)and on CD41 would you believe!!! Boobs still not behaving - sore and aching, nipples like torpedoes and some milk still present. Who knows what's going on!!!

HI Quail. Would you believe this POAS addict is going to try her very best NOT to test this month. :wacko:

if your anything like me you wont be able to resist the urge,haha,what cd are you on?

HAHA! Well done Noja!!!

I'm on 11 DPO at the moment (still :bfn:)and on CD41 would you believe!!! Boobs still not behaving - sore and aching, nipples like torpedoes and some milk still present. Who knows what's going on!!!

when you gonna test again ? i have my fxd for you.xx

Well in theory I'll wait til Saturday but I still have some Ic's kicking about so will probably be unable to resist dipping in my FMU on Thurs and Fri as well!!!

I'm on CD 27 me thinks Quail. I WILL resist..I WILL resist...I WILL resist.....
DM that's bizarre. Maybe you should go to the doc and get a blood test done or has your cycle been that long before?

went 2 c doc. is refering me 2 gynae but possibly no appointments til november!

I'm on CD 27 me thinks Quail. I WILL resist..I WILL resist...I WILL resist.....
DM that's bizarre. Maybe you should go to the doc and get a blood test done or has your cycle been that long before?

It's my first cycle since coming off BCP so i didn't ovulate til CD 30! I put 28 days on my ticker based from my ovulation time just to get me through my LP!

Hi Hoping (she who is aging 10 years in 12 months pmsl!!!)

Good luck with your appt MB3 - I think a lot of the time they give them to you late deliberately in the hope you'll get knocked up in the meantime and save the NHS a bit of money....

HAHA! Well done Noja!!!

Hey hey im on cd41 tooooo but i think yours cud b a :bfp: :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->