Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

God I am really feeling like it - I'm gonna be devastated if it's not. I know it's only first cycle but it took us 30 months with Harry - I deserve to be knocked up quickly this time!!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm 29 going on 30 in October...TTC#1, 3rd cycle off bcp. Going crazy over here in 2ww period.

Good Luck to all in their TCC journey!! It's definitely been a crazy ride and only 3 cycles into it. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

:hi: banana,

We are in the same boat! I am 31, was on bcp for 11 yrs, ttc #1, just started 3rd cycle. It SUCKS waiting. How long were on bcp for?

AF got me last night. Ironically I came on at midnight - the witching hour!

Anyhew it's really heavy and I am having to spend the day on the sofa in my jammies with a duvet as it is an evil one.

I'm ok about it - even with all the symptoms I didn't believe it. I didn't feel pregnant, although I wanted to be. Good news is as of next week (august) we are officially Trying To Get Pregnant rather than just trying our luck. And I have ditched my shitty thermometer (that has on some occasions measured me as hypothermic/clinically dead) and started fresh with Harry's other one.

Ho hum... off to die...

Oh, rotten that the witch sent you an evil one DM.
Hi Banana :hi: and everyone else!!

dragon, sorry the witch gotcha... i got a bfn this morning, but witch isn`t due until tomorrow, so i`m holding onto some hope still. pma! pma! i`m trying!!

Sorry DM about the witch.....i know the witch is just moments from getting me too.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Is it okay if I am here.... I am almost 28, and it seems so kind and mature here.

Suits me Blue!!! I'm only just 29 so you can hang onto my coat tails!!!

And thanks guys. Although it wasn't unexpected, I had convinced myself a bit... to make matters worse, the sodding fridge-freezer has packed up today. ARGH!!!

Hi ladies,
I'm new on here and was just reading some of your posts. It looks like you have alot of fun/support on here. I'm feeling a bit "old" I'm 34 and just starting to try properly for baby #1 :baby:. We got married last year and have been letting nature take it's course - which is hasn't but we haven't been trying that hard if I'm honest. This is our first proper cycle of trying and I've been reading alot of stuff - it's like a whole new world. I'm trying charting Toni W style and I never realised that so much was going on each month. I'm still amazed that I was trying so hard not to get pregnant all these years when actually it's not that easy after all!

Looking forward to getting to know you ! :flower:

Hi Ladies!

DragonMummy - I'm so sorry she reared her ugly head. :( But, the sooner she goes away, the sooner you can start BD'ing!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! So, I was on bcp for 10 years with a few 6 month periods of "taking a break" before I met my husband. When I got off them then, I didn't have any problems. But now, of course, when we're ready for baby, it gave me tons of problems.

Right now, I'm dealing with all kinds of symptoms (errect nipples for the last 6 days, nausea, hearburn, the scoots, burbing like mad, veins on my nips, nipple bumps - I know they have a name, can't remember them - headache, mood swings. If this is all for stupid AF then shoot me! If its for a bfp, then I welcome it!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

P.S. I love that we have so many ladies from all different areas! Ladies TTC UNITE!

Hi all! 29 and holding here! I'll be 30 in December...we are trying for #3 and I totally forgot how horrid the waiting is when you're waiting for that BFP! Good luck everyone, thanks for letting me join BnB!

:hi: banana,

We are in the same boat! I am 31, was on bcp for 11 yrs, ttc #1, just started 3rd cycle. It SUCKS waiting. How long were on bcp for?

Me too!!!! I was on bcp for probably 12 yrs.. just turned the big 30:dohh:- TTC#1 - my husband and I got married Sept 08.. Im on my 3rd cycle too but my first two cycles I had issues.... Utertus infection - oh that was sooo much fun and then I got a yeast infection from antibotics.. now that was just a downer and it all happened around O time.. Isnt it wonderful to be a woman... LOL....

Anyway, my husband is also the "it will happen when it happens" type and it kind of driving me insane... Just wanted to wish you luck on a :bfp:... This was our first legit try and still Im not even sure if we hit it right... Been using Opks to find out when Im ovulating with no luck on a postive..uuugh.... Good Luck Chicky.. I'll be testing around Aug 3rd... u? :dust:

Thanks queenemsie! Ours actually!!!

banana - pmsl @ "the scoots" - I might use that from now on! Although it does have a few alternative names here too! My fave being the trots....

The symptoms sounds really good hun, although it's exactly what I've had for the last week (plus some slightly random lactation which someone kindly pointed out probably means I am unable to ovulate - THANKS!!!) which is why I was so bloody convinced!!! Hope it's not a big red herring for you as well hun. xxxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm 29 going on 30 in October...TTC#1, 3rd cycle off bcp. Going crazy over here in 2ww period.

Good Luck to all in their TCC journey!! It's definitely been a crazy ride and only 3 cycles into it. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Another Gal from the east coast, Im luvin it.... I just turned 30rd.. Im also on TTC#1 and 3rd cycle off of bcp which I was on for 12 yrs.. took a while for my body to get back to normal... Good luck :dust:

Woop-woop to the east coast Mesue! I used to be a northeasterner up until about 15 months ago - Was in NYC and had to get out of the rat race! And so sorry about all the complications. Uterus infection does not sound fun at all. My goodness! The guys have no idea how good they have it...yeah, they may get random errections growing up and yeah, they may have itchy balls now and again, but they have NO idea what we go through every day of our child-baring lives! THen we have menopause to look forward to. Oh the joys!

So sorry for AF DragonMummy (Sorry if I write Mommy vs Mummy...Us silly Americans and our "way" of writing things!) - hopefully she eases up soon. HATE AF!! oooh, I like trots too! I'll mix it up a bit between scoots and trots.

Ladies, talk me out of it...I may POAS here soon...knowing its probably too early...I'm a POAS addict!!!!

@Banana - I answer to just Dragon it's ok!!!

And don't get me started on how easy men have it. Me and DH both have the same cold at the moment (not swine flu!!!) and on top of that I have period from hell. Yet he still thinks that he is iller than me!!! Grrrrrr...

I caved - of course a BFN. I KNOW its too early. Why'd I waste that $$? Oh yeah...because I'm INSANE and can't take the suspense!

I'm so sorry Dragon. August is going to bring BFP for all of us.

Hi Banana. What part of NC are you in? We are actually heading there tomorrow to visit the hubbys folks. They are in Murphy, NC.

Baby Dust to all!

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"