Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

you're only here to talk to us! That's different....

I do 3 on 4 off, although I start a new shift pattern in 7 weeks with some night shifts as well but I get a lot more money for the same hours. YAY!!!

DM - more money's good! Sounds quite nice what you're doing now tho - 4 days off!!

Well, it doesn't make me think less about babymaking does it...I'll just have to resign to the fact that I need to be here. I can't just leave this place now I got to know so many lovely people!

I love 3 days a week but once #2 is here then I am going down to 2 days.

Hey ladies. How are you all today.

Well i need some PMA. And i new body i think. :shrug::help:

Well i have read many times about women not knowing what their bodies are playing at and each time i always think poor woman and that i am so lucky to have a regular cycle and the same LP each month.

Well not any more. My normal cycle is 25 day with LP of 14. Last month i had 24 day cycle and LP was 13.

Well now i am 10/11 dpo and i have had some very light brown spotting (only noticed it when checking CP/not there now but it may come back) I have never had spotting before and don't get pre AF spotting either. Its usually red straight away. I don't have any cramps just a pinching feeling.

I have no idea what this spotting is. I do hope its implantation but i am not getting my hopes up as i had a :bfn: yesterday.

If it is AF comming then my body is playing very naughty tricks on me :( :dohh:

What do you think ladies???? Wait to see if AF shows and if not test again thursday??

Anyone else had spotting early days before AF due??

I had something similar last month. I thought my period had started and then everything stopped. I secretly hoped that it was implantation bleeding as this had never happened before, but then AF got me in the night (which I hate). Hope it is implantation bleeding for you!

no idea katstar - my cycle is too bonkers to have any basis for comparison! Hope its something good though!! xxxx

Hey ladies. How are you all today.

Well i need some PMA. And i new body i think. :shrug::help:

Well i have read many times about women not knowing what their bodies are playing at and each time i always think poor woman and that i am so lucky to have a regular cycle and the same LP each month.

Well not any more. My normal cycle is 25 day with LP of 14. Last month i had 24 day cycle and LP was 13.

Well now i am 10/11 dpo and i have had some very light brown spotting (only noticed it when checking CP/not there now but it may come back) I have never had spotting before and don't get pre AF spotting either. Its usually red straight away. I don't have any cramps just a pinching feeling.

I have no idea what this spotting is. I do hope its implantation but i am not getting my hopes up as i had a :bfn: yesterday.

If it is AF comming then my body is playing very naughty tricks on me :( :dohh:

What do you think ladies???? Wait to see if AF shows and if not test again thursday??

Anyone else had spotting early days before AF due??

Okay I had spotting on Sunday, brown and it was only once that day... sooo Im not so sure what the deal was... could be implantation bleeding from what some say... I hope it is!! and I hope for you too... I was only around 7dpo so its cutting it close for me but you may be onto something!!!! When is AF due?? Mine is due next Monday the 3rd.... When did you start testing?? :dust:

Hi All!

I'm 35 and ttc #1. Currently 3dpo, and already going INSANE (some might say it's a short trip for me...ha) with the symptom spotting. Right now, I keep thinking that my left bb is getting sore...but it could be because the dog stepped on it...or that the more I push on it, the more it hurts. No tellin'. :)

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Chris

Hi Chris - welcome!! I know exactly how you feel... and symptom spotting is a nightmare. I'm ttc #1 and I'm 11dpo but I don't think it's gonna happen this month, the only possible signs I have are being bloated and having an urge to bake cakes... not sure if the baking cakes one is an early pregnancy symptom or a symptom of my urge to eat cakes!

Good luck x

Hi!
Also going mad here - 8 DPO and have alot of 'symptoms':
Feeling sick
crampy (like AF about to come but not due until Thurs earliest)
Headache
Tired
Spotting

I'm going to do my first test on Tues 10 DPO but I know it may be too early. Perhaps I'm just a hyperchondriac??!!

Hi girls! :wave:

My name is Maria and I am turning 30 soon. My husband and I have started TTC on Saturday.

I was using implanon for 2.5 years when I got it removed on 25th June. I liked implanon as BC I couldn't forget to take it and I didn't have the side effects a lot of people have. I still got a "period" every month around the same time and didn't have the continuous bleed. I was on this "period" (I don't know what to call it fake period?) when I got it removed.

Since I have had implanon removed I have had a real AF on the 23 July (same date I was getting my "periods" on implanon) and we started TTC on the 1st August (BUPA would not cover a childbirth where a baby was conceived before this date).

Sorry I went on for ages! Really nice to meet you all!:happydance:

Misschris- i am also 3 dpo and the TWW is a total nightmare!! I don't drive myself crazy symptom spotting (or try not to) because all 3 of my pregnancy's, i have had ZERO symptoms until about 5 and a half weeks when i start throwing my guts up :blush:

I say i'm 3dpo, i should be if i was to have a regular cycle and judging by my CM i am 3dpo but we'll see :thumbup: xx

I am 31 going on 32 and it is my second husband I am on and first ttc. Glad I waited for the right guy, just hoping it isn't tooo late. Going for Pelvic Sonogram tomoorrow because we have been trying for a while. You are not alone!

Good luck on you BFP!

Omg i've just realised that im not gonna b on here for like a whole week.
We're off to Southampton to visit OH's family and they don't no that we're ttc. i was thinking bout nicking the laptop but they might c wot i've been on :rofl:.
I think there shud b a mobile version so i don't miss out on too much :rofl:.

I hope you's all have a fab week and if your Testing i hope u get your :bfp:.
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
to u all
Take Care xxxx

WOOO HOO! A place for me! lol

Hello Ladies! My name is Marie and I'm new to this site. DH and I have been TTC since March. We had a m/c in April and trying to get back on track! AF has been giving me a time as she's decided to shorten drastically from 28 days to 22 days. I'm hoping she's just getting herself back together, I ovulate early enough for a decent LP, but I still can't help but wonder. On B vitamins and schedule to talk to my doc later this month. I also said this month I was chillin' out with the boards--but this site is just so warm it's infectious! I'll lurk-maybe post, but this is going to be a stress free TTC month for me! HA!

Let's face it, I'll be POAS in 20 days....like a fiend!

Welcome Marie!

Count me in im nearly 30! ttc for a while and need a place to chat xx

Hey Welcome Newbies.....:flower: !!! Symptom spotting sucks and it was quick stressful for me I know how you feel... The waits for O and AF blow too... Just hang in there and enjoy all of the :sex:... :happydance:

Katstar - wondering if you tested after all of your spotting that was happening....

Dragonmummy - how are you doing??

I just got off the 2ww - the :witch: showed up right on time today -- :cry: - I was hoping this was our month but i guess not... :growlmad: - I had all of that weird spotting for about 4-5 days before and then BAM... Anyways... I started temping this month - 6am everyday so Im hoping to keep a good eye on my cycle this month - if it happens this month then I will be testing on our 1st year anniversary and that would make for a great story - we'll have to wait and see.... Sooo back on the 2ww for the big O... fun fun...

Okay any ladies from the USA know if they sell PreSeed at CVS Pharmacies... Or does anyone know how fast I can get it shipped thru the mail if I do it over the web???

:dust: to all..... Keep posting and keeping us updated... Hope we all get :bfp: real soon!!!! :baby:

hi all well im on 3dpo and my temps seem very low so not holding out much hope but will keep my fxd.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->