Ladies anyone here every got a bfp from dtd 4 days before ovulation?

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
I saw ALOT! ewcm Thursday night on Oct 15th after I was done working out....I mean sorry for TMI it was just hanging out of my vagina like my body was telling me "time to make a baby!" Lol. So me and my bf had unproctected sex the next day Oct 16th and I had "thought" for sure I was going to O on Oct 18th. Well I believe now I O'ed on Oct 20th because I had the WORST breast pain and I was cramping lower in the pelvic region. So that would put me at dtd 4 days before ovulation. Also we had unprotected sex the day I believe I ovulated which was Oct 20th. But it was later like 11pm at night. And we had unprotected sex Oct 21st as well but I don't think that matters much as it was 24 hours after I ovulated.

With all that being said any of you ladies ever had sex at least 4 days before ovulation and ended up getting a bfp?? Or had sex like 12 hours after you O'ed and got a bfp?

All of those are technically possible.

Sperm can live for a while (sometimes upwards of 5 days) especially in the REALLY extra stretch CM.

And the egg lives for 12-24 hours, so the one after is always a possibility.

Plus, those feelings you describe aren't necessarily EXACTLY when ovulations is happening. (I mean, they might be, but they aren't necessarily) they could be related to hormonal changes either just before or just after.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no question about it, you've got players off the bench and you're in the game!

I havent sorry.. But i dont get hardly any ewcm, if you have lots of this or use preseed/conceive plus fertility lube theres a fair chance the spermies will survive :)

Very possible. I seen stories of ladies having sex 5 days before ovulation and still conceive

Hey ladies thanks for the replies this would be my first pregnancy if I am. But odds are I am not because assuming I ovulated when I think I did Oct 20th and we had sex Oct 16th and then Oct 20th but way after I ovulated I believe odds are sperm didn't survive that long right? Oh ya and I know there was alot of it because there were literally strings of ewcm hanging out of me and then the morning of Oct 16th when we did there were globs of ewcm still coming out

Then that was a good sign. Since you had EWCM, if it was the good fertile cm then the sperm can live up to 5 days

Me! We were trying not to get pregnant with my second, and then I ovulated a couple days early. We BD 4 days before that and I got pregnant. :)

Well I am 4 dpo and have no symptoms. So do you think I am most likely not pregnant?

You wouldn't really have symptoms yet. The egg, if fertilized, wouldn't have implanted yet. In fact, even people who get a BFP often don't have symptoms for weeks into a pregnancy!

Keep in mind, with perfect timing, there is about a 20 percent chance of fertilization and implantation.

But there is definitely still a chance, you just have to wait and see.

Well yesterday evening after I ate I felt sick to my stomach. Don't know if that's a sign or not. Also can an emotionally stressful day stop implantation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->