Ladies do you think i have endo?

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
Each month it's the same scenario ....bad bad AF...heavy bleeding, heavy cramps, big clots of blood sometimes the can be as big as half of my hand palm :(...example i can put a super plus tampon within 5 minutes if i have a clot you can be sure i am soak and i have to change again :cry::cry:

anyway do you think those are signs of endo?
but i do have very regular periods so...

I have no idea hun, but wanted to give u a big :hug: hope the gp is very helpful and sends ur straight to the FS for some answers :hugs:

Definatley something to suggest, if the doc says he doesnt think its endo then ask what he thinks it could be.

They are all signs of Endo. So it could be, good thing is though it's treatable! I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Miel,

I would start a list of things to talk to your Dr about when you go in a few weeks. Put this at the top of your list. :hugs: the other thing that I wanted to suggest is to be honest about the lenght of time you have been TTC. I think they will still give you the referral. :hugs:

Hi,

I would def get that checked out as thoses signs are quite classic of endo or maybe something else that you need to know about. Just make appt to go to your dr and don't leave until you ge a referal. I had to push to get a second opinion as my consultant at the clinic wasn't willing to investigate further so I went to my docs and asked if \i could have second opinion at another hospital, so in a few weeks I'm down for a lap op to investigate further. The thing is it may not be anything serious but we have to rule out all possibilities!

Just wanted to wish you luck and hope you get that referral

:hugs: hope you get referred soon chick X

There are many, many signs of Endo. Do you have problems during ovulation? Apparently this is a telltale one. I was diagnosed with Endo in July because I had the telltale symptoms:

Irregular periods
Heavy periods
Clots/piece of skin coming out along with AF
Severe cramping in the second half of cycle (this is due to hormones causing the Endo to grow like the womb lining grows - my cramping can start at 1dpo and be bad enough to require painkillers by 5dpo onwards)
Irregular bleeding (ie spotting before period, pink, creamy CM, etc)
Ovulation cramping is sometimes so bad can barely stand up/walk

Do you have any of these?

what i have is :
Heavy periods
i do have pain around ovulation but i will not call it horrible pain ....
i do have the spotting for sure sometimes 1 week before my AF are due .
i fell nauseous too most of the time .
thank you curlysue...your sympthons list is very helpfull...

well i am going to tell my doctor everything ....for sure no more waiting ...

Sounds to me like it could be Miel - I'm suffering from some of the things CurlySue lists above so at my next appointment I am asking for a lap to rule Endo out so I definatly think this is something you should ask for to be checked out and ruled out as a possibility for you not being pregnant yet.

Hi Miel
Don't take no for an answer! I asked my former Dr if he thought I may have endo and he said no, and didn't investigate any further! SIX(!!) years later, my new Dr thought I did, and sure enough when I had my lap, he found quite a bit. Here were my symptoms:

*heavy, very painful AF (missed work sometimes)
*constant lower backache
*lots of clots
*painful bladder/bowel during AF
*sometimes painful BD
*tired/nausea often
*cramping during luteal phase
*increasingly painful ovulation. So painful I was vomiting, also quite a bit of bleeding with OV

I hope you get your answers soon!

Hi Miel, as other people have said, yes these are all symptoms of endometriosis - obviously that doesn't mean you definitely have it (and I really hope you don't), but it's worth having it checked out. The way to be diagnosed is through a laparoscopy - and there are other things they can check while doing this too (they can check your tubes etc).

The good news is, lots of women in my family have got endometriosis, and all of them have conceived naturally even if it's taken a while.

xxx

Not sure hun, but wanted to wish you luck

:hug:

Hi miel, I have all similar symptoms but I don't have endo. I have fibroids in my uterus. I have 2 small ones that are in the uterine wall. You can see this with an ultrasound.

Symptoms:
Really Painful periods
Lots of clots
Extremely bad back aches
Spotting days before AF (this is probably due to low progesterone)

thank you girls ...i can't wait to see the doc now ...as i decided i won't live like that with always painful periods ...they must fix me !!!

Good luck...I tell you, my first AF after lap was a piece of cake! And if I wasn't temping I would have had no idea it was coming because I had no debilitating back pain :)
I had my post-op appt yesterday and found out I also had a few benign uterine polyps! My body must have been in dire need of a tune-up...I hope it works better now :)

There are many, many signs of Endo. Do you have problems during ovulation? Apparently this is a telltale one. I was diagnosed with Endo in July because I had the telltale symptoms:

Irregular periods
Heavy periods
Severe cramping in the second half of cycle (this is due to hormones causing the Endo to grow like the womb lining grows - my cramping can start at 1dpo and be bad enough to require painkillers by 5dpo onwards)
Irregular bleeding (ie spotting before period, pink, creamy CM, etc)
Ovulation cramping is sometimes so bad can barely stand up/walk

Do you have any of these?

Hmmmm...I have alot of these symptoms. How do they find out if you have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->