Ladies due in July

I am finally home. Thankfully he was fine. They did an ultrasound and said his movements were perfect. He is now kicking up a storm so I I am guessing he must have wedged himself back to far to feel, even at first the gal doing thr monitor said he was pretty far away.

Glad to know you and your baby are doing fine, Krissie328. Its a scary thing when you cant feel your baby move. Hopefully, you wont have any more scares for the rest of your pregnancy.

Krissie - glad to hear everything is ok!

I had my 28wk apt two days ago. Bump is measuring dead on and I haven't had a follow up call, so it seems I passed my GTT. I was a little nervous this time as I get weak/ dizzy spells In the morning, but doc said I have to start eating more protein, which will help. I'm not a big breakfast person - usually a bowl of cereal and I'm good - but it looks like I'll have to figure something out!

Hope everyone's feeling well!

Krissie glad all is looking ok Hun. How's everything now?

Diana I was worried because of that too, keep going dizzy and I've been very very very thirsty but my GTT was perfectly normal. Then I worried it might be my blood pressure being high like last pregnancy but it was 110/60! Maybe it's coz it's low I go dizzy though? What was your BP?

Thanks ladies. Things seem to be going well. He has been moving like normal since I left the hospital on Thursday. I am also working on really controlling my diet and really picking what carbs I am eating to keep my blood sugar as stable as possible. I think that is definitely helping both of us feel better.

Krissie glad all is looking ok Hun. How's everything now?

Diana I was worried because of that too, keep going dizzy and I've been very very very thirsty but my GTT was perfectly normal. Then I worried it might be my blood pressure being high like last pregnancy but it was 110/60! Maybe it's coz it's low I go dizzy though? What was your BP?

Must be your blood pressure. The last time I was pregnant I felt dizzy all the time and would feel as though I was going to pass out. My nurse said that was expected because my blood pressure was very low.

Thanks Hun I think it is possibly that. Just have to hope it stays low-ish for the rest of yje pregnancy, I had suspected pre-e last time so they just induced me at due date after my BP had gone quite high on my 40 week MW appt. This time they won't induce though as I had EMCS only a year ago so if my BP goes up it's another c section for me!

How is everyone? Does anyone else feel like we've been in third tri for ages?? I keep looking at the third tri forum and it's all labour watching stuff and I feel like we are nowhere near any of that yet! Anyone got any scans or anything coming up? My next MW appt isn't even until 34 weeks so it's 5 weeks off yet! Got my anti d injection tomorrow though which is not something I'm particularly looking forward to lol!

I am pretty sure third tri has been as long as both of the other two combined!!! I have an OB appt. tomorrow and a growth scan May 12th.

I am going to ask about induction tomorrow as I am diabetic I am sure I will be induced by 38 weeks. I would at least like a date to start looking forward to.

Hello ladies,

Some of you might know me already, from July Jelly Beans....

I suffer from PCOS, it has taken me 4 years to fall pregnant with my little miracle, after metformin, 6 failed clomid cycles.

I fell pregnant on Femara the 1st try with the trigger shot.

baby is due on the 17th July, she is a little big, so dr said anytime between the 9th and 17th.

Had my check up today and she is a busy bee growing very nicely.

We go for our 4d scan tomorrow!! Yay.....

Next appointment on the 26th May, and I am 28 weeks on Thursday... :)

welcome, tymeg. :)

Baileybubs and Krissie, I know! I feel the same way. The first two trimesters just flew by and now this third trimester is too slow. The days are passing fast but not fast enough.

I have my 29 week appt tomorrow and a shot for whooping cough. These appts go pretty fast and leave my almost 3 year old very upset - she doesnt understand why the doctor wont just hand her a baby now.

On another note, I was so looking forward to posting in the third trimester forum but now that I am actually a part of it, it feels like not the right place for us right now. I keep going back to the 2nd trimester forum.

By the way, is anyone else counting down to single digit weeks? For example, its 11 weeks to my due date today and I can't wait till its 9 weeks to my due date. It sounds so much closer when its counting down from single digit instead of double digits. :p

I am down to less tham 9 weeks to induction. I hadn't even thought it was single digit weeks left. Eek!

Tymeg hi welcome! So happy for your little miracle! You'll have to show us a scan pic after your scan!

Time waster yeah I feel the same, like I can't join in third tri forum yet coz most of it is very end of pregnancy stuff. And I can't wait til single digits in weeks! I'm still at 11 for the mo but all depends on whether everything behaves (like BP and baby staying head down lol) but will be nice once it's less than double digits!

Krissie eek yay for 9 weeks til induction!

Sorry it's been so long since I checked in, ladies! Glad to see everyone is doing well!

AFM: At my appointment Wednesday, belly was measuring at 31 weeks. I have a growth sono scheduled for next Thursday, the 1st. :happydance: Doc has also requested NST's twice a week starting at 32 weeks, so my first will be Thursday the 8th.

Still not too uncomfortable. My feet and ankles swell so badly but they're not painful so I can't complain. Flip flops are not allowed in my office, but that's all my feet will fit in so I've been given special permission. :haha:

9 weeks or less of work left before baby girl's arrival!! :happydance:

Hello Ladies,

I had the 4D scan, baby is growing nicely, she has very fat cheeks.
She is weighing 1.3kgs, dr said that she is above average and will probably weigh about 4kgs when its time to give birth.

Due date moved to the 15th July on my bday now.

Hopefully she will turn and go into position so I dont have to have a caesar.

She has had the hiccups for the past 2 days so much, the poor soul.

I have 9 weeks to 38 weeks, and 10 weeks to estimated due date.

Attachments

• 20140423_191024.jpg
    20140423_191024.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe