Ladies, how did your boobs feel before BFP?

Mine on a normal tww do feel sensitive before af but when I had by bfps they were really sore to the point a bra was really uncomfortable and I couldn't lay on my front because of it x

With son they were completely normal feeling until I was 35weeka pregnant 😂🙊

I'm 2 days past when AF was supposed to arrive. My boobs don't hurt at all, but they do feel a bit heavy. Hopefully that's a good sign!

Mine weren't overly sore before I got my BFP, until 1 week past when AF would have been due (so 5 weeks PG), and then they were so bad that I literally couldn't go a minute without a bra on, I needed the support. It even hurt really bad in the shower. Now that I am trying again, I keep thinking that I am pregnant because they are sore during tww, it's so annoying that AF symptoms are so close to PG symptoms!

Well mine didn't hurt until a day or two before AF was supposed to be due but then after they were very tender mostly on top of the boob and around my nipples... but not too bad. Dh just had to be gentle with them :D

Hey gang! I'll be testing around November 20th I think. I'm currently waiting on AF. Last month I was 5 days later than usual, and I've been off BC Since June now so maybe my cycle is starting to lengthen? Until last month, they were only about 24-25 days. Anyway, I think I'm probably out this month anyway. Tested this morning, bfn. I temp but don't have a fertility friend chart. Yesterday I dipped .4 degrees but today it was back almost to my high post ovulation temperatures. Does anyone have any insights?

They felt normal, actually they still feel normal.

In a normal tww they hurt anyway so the pain was no different but I did notice the day before I got my bfp they were huge. As in I wore a blouse that fitted me the week before and I couldn't button it up!

Well I think everyone is different ^^ so hopefully it really doesn't mean anything when they don't hurt lol. Mine are just slightly sensitive right now. Just to the touch and also when I run.. but besides that they feel pretty normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->