LADIES, I need your HELP!

LivForHim

Reaction score
Ok so here goes...I'm posting in here because I love all of the support in this group of women. So this past Monday evening g I was experiencing what I thought was mild ovulation cramping, that night it was so bad it was nearly unbearable. Come Tuesday, I had to have my hubby hone to help with the kids bc I had so much cramping, backache and pelvic pressure...I mean INSANE pressure, lIke I was about to give birth pressure, so I went in and the dr said she could feel "something"...I went for an ultrasound at 7pm that night, being in pain all day! They found nothing but the dr was not happy with that and they want a CT scan...all of my symptoms make me feel pregnant but I've had negative tests and I had the ultrasound, could a pregnancy be missed? I'm still in a lot of pain and waiting on a CT scan!! Any input from anyone would be do amazing! Sorry for this being so long...thank you ladies!!!

hi hun, did not want to read and run, i have never experienced anything like this, just want to wish you all the best and I hope for your sake you are pregnant :hugs:

Thank you so much, Blue!! We shall see what the scan shows...when I finally get it!

I have actually never heard of that happening before but I wish you all the luck in the world :hugs:

I am going to follow your story and keep a watch out for your updates.

Thank you, Kiwi! I will definitely be updating...at this point, I just want answers!!

Stalking here to see what explanation they can give. Fx it's a hidden BFP!

Thank you, ladies!!! May be a couple days for the CT scan, unfortunately, but I will absolutely be updating!! If anyone else has heard of this...I love stories!! ;)

Sorry never experienced this, hope they give you the answers you are looking for x

Didn't want to run without replying ... the one time I experienced pain like that which i thought was ovulation/ stomach cramps etc, actually turned out to be a kidney stone. The pain lasted hours at a time for around a week on and off it was so wierd. Ended up in ER as I couldn't hack it anymore and lo and behold it popped into my bladder as I was sitting waiting lol.

Sorry to say it was not pregnancy related however I just wanted to share just encsse. Gl with your outcome hun

Hey ladies! It has been a whirlwind week, to say the least. I STILL have not gotten my CT scan! However, I'm still having major pregnant y symptoms with negative tests. I KNOW everyone thinks I'm crazy and at times, I feel crazy! The dr asked me what my symptoms were and I said, to be honest, of I didn't know any better, I would think I was pregnant! I was just chatting with my hubs and I'm staring to wonder if I should get the blood count before following thru with the CT scan instead of just the "yes or no" blood test...I'm lost ladies and I'm soooo ready for answers!! I would be 8 weeks today...could I still be getting negative hpt"s if I was?!?

Hey ladies! It has been a whirlwind week, to say the least. I STILL have not gotten my CT scan! However, I'm still having major pregnant y symptoms with negative tests. I KNOW everyone thinks I'm crazy and at times, I feel crazy! The dr asked me what my symptoms were and I said, to be honest, of I didn't know any better, I would think I was pregnant! I was just chatting with my hubs and I'm staring to wonder if I should get the blood count before following thru with the CT scan instead of just the "yes or no" blood test...I'm lost ladies and I'm soooo ready for answers!! I would be 8 weeks today...could I still be getting negative hpt"s if I was?!?

I think it would be unusual to get them by 8 weeks as your h would be quite high at 8 weeks?! Have they done blood tests? X

Well, I do know a couple friends that never got positive tests only positive bloodwork...I'm having more drawn today before my CT scan to rule it out. I don't want to have the scan without knowing for sure. This time they are doing quantitative, which I pushed for... so ready for some answers. I'll definitely keep you posted! Thanks! X

Well...the results are in! I'm not pregnant BUT that's ok because u at least now know the cause of my pain. I have a moderate sized corpus lueteal cyst on my right ovary. I have never experienced a cyst and supposedly they Hutt worse at ovulation WI h makes complete sense bc I was in excruciating pain at that time...so, now I just wait for it to dissolve or rupture and from what I've read, they usually rupture when af shows us...we shall see!! Thank you for all your support, ladies! Praying everyone gets the BFP!! XX

I'm glad you know what it is now! It doesn't sound very pleasant though! Good luck on your next cycle xx

Glad you have found out what it is now and best of luck for your next cycle :hugs:

So glad you finally have an answer. Best of luck to you Mama :).

:dust: :dust:

I also had ovarian cysts before (2 at once actually not sure how that happens). They are extremely painful, so I hope you did not suffer too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->