ladies in calgary, hope youre ok:hugs:

meli1981

D, me, and our crazy 3!
Reaction score
For all those ladies that live in calgary, or other areas of alberta effected by the flooding, i really hope your families are ok:) big hugs to us all dealing with this disaster:hugs:

Anyone in Calgary needing mat clothing or baby clothing for a girl between NB to 9 months please let me know. I was going to keep all of that but figure someone might need it more. I'm in Edmonton and am sure I can find a way to get it down there, even if I have to drive down myself.

That goes for all the other affected areas as well.

I live in lethbridge, thankfully not part of the evacuated areas as i see it yet. My love goes out to all families effected by this, my sister and brother in law are in calgary in all this mess, and i pray for their safety:)

Thx july, lethbridge is ok, but calgary, high river, canmore etc., are is ruins. Its so unbelievable:-(

Thank you for your kind thoughts! :flower:
We were unaffected home-wise, but both of my job sites were hit hard. Not sure when I will be back to work.
The recovery will take awhile, but so much goodwill and kindness shown - I have been feeling very proud of my city and my province.

I have family in Medicine Hat, so hoping that they haven't been too badly affected xx

Medicine hat was hit unfortunately. Hope your familys ok:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->