Ladies in uk due July how many sleeping bags u bought and off each tog?

I've got 2x 0-6 months. One is 1.5 tog and one is 2.5 tog.

I've also got 6-18 months at 2.5 tog.

x

I've got 2x 0-6 months. One is 1.5 tog and one is 2.5 tog.

I have the same as Lolita has said..I also have a few swaddles too to use to begn with, as it is not recommended to use sleeping bags from birth.

We've only got 1 so far, I think it's 1.5 tog. We figured we can go buy another if baby gets on well with it/needs a warmer one etc. The shops don't disappear when baby arrives :)

We'll also be swaddling so might not use it for the first few weeks.

I've still got all mine from DS1, but I will be swaddling for the first few months, so will be using the slightly warmer bags when we switch to them in the Autumn, 1.0-1.5 tog to start I reckon, but more likely 0.5 for you if you are planning on using them straight away in the summer x

I've bought one for 6mnths onwards and its a winter tog which will be perfect timing. I'd rather use blankets etc for swaddling up until then.

it gets warm here?:rofl:

ive bought a big fat 0. we're going to swaddle initially and id like the 4 season-in-one sleeping bag (more pricey) that last from 0 or 3 - 24m. hoping my SIL has one to spare!

I still have the ones from my son which we will be using. 2 x 0.5 Gro bags, 1 x 2.5 Gro bag and 1 x 1.5 slumber sac. all bought from ebay for the price of one brand new Gro bag.

I got one from tkmaxx which the inside zips out to make in thinner was only £8 not sure what tog it is as its at my mums for when we stay there xx

Thanks ladies,I already have 2 with togs of 2.5 so prob get another 2 with 1.5 tog

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->