ladies of baby club, help me out UPDATE...KINDA PREGNANT PG 16 BETA RESULTS PG 17

No she hasn't, when he got to where she's at he fell asleep and didn't move...not sure if he's conscious yet or not lol. He was exhausted.

I keep offering to tell him but she's not going for it lol. She's scared to.

No she hasn't, when he got to where she's at he fell asleep and didn't move...not sure if he's conscious yet or not lol. He was exhausted.

:rofl:

I think I would be scared too! hahaha my hubby would have a nervous breakdown lol!

:rofl:

I think I would be scared too! hahaha my hubby would have a nervous breakdown lol!

Lol no joke. Her situation made me kinda nervous about my IUD but I'm getting it out this next week anyway so I'll live.

That is pretty nuts! birth control seems less and less effective lately! haha.

No joke! My DD was conceived on bc so I'm losing faith in it all together lol

still haven't told.
he's playing tennis with his buddies right now.
don't know when an appropriate time would be since we are up at his parents lake house for the weekend.

maybe lay a pregnancy test on his pillow? ;)

Or the ol fashioned test in a box present.

I so want to hear about his reaction. I can't wait to tell my DH, when we finally get that BFP

Def tell him before you get to his parents.

Good luck x

i think he is suspicious!

he keeps asking me "you want a skinny girl honey?" (which is my favorite cocktail)
and i keep being like, um not atm maybe in a little bit

haha, so unlike me!

i think he is suspicious!

he keeps asking me "you want a skinny girl honey?" (which is my favorite cocktail)
and i keep being like, um not atm maybe in a little bit

haha, so unlike me!

Lol! I have a plan!

Next time he asks say "Not unless you want to hurt the baby"

guys im too scared!
getting ready to go out to dinner...
maybe tonight???

you know, it's not like you purposely lied to him about being on birth control and went out of your way to GET pregnant in a sneaky fashion. it happened, it's no more your fault than it is his...these things happen and you shouldn't be worried about telling him :hugs: who knows--he might be thrilled! :) i'll be interested to see what his reaction is...

you know, it's not like you purposely lied to him about being on birth control and went out of your way to GET pregnant in a sneaky fashion. it happened, it's no more your fault than it is his...these things happen and you shouldn't be worried about telling him :hugs: who knows--he might be thrilled! :) i'll be interested to see what his reaction is...

you COULD be right.
before i got mirena he tried to convince me to just have all of our kids close to get them out of the way.
i think i'm scared because telling him means this is REAL :ignore::help::argh::shock:

i guess that does make it more real huh? :)

you could always just wait a few months...then you'll pop out and he'll know! :)

i bet he'll take it just fine if you guys already talked about having more than 1 kiddo--i'm sure there will be some shock, like you were (still are :) ) shocked, but hey ho--life takes twists and turns all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->