ladies of baby club, help me out UPDATE...KINDA PREGNANT PG 16 BETA RESULTS PG 17

no he was at work and i had MIL watch James for a couple hours.
he will be so very shocked.
not sure how i'll tell him this time. last time i just blurted it out at a pizza restaurant.

and Katie, no you can't tell him. don't mention this on FB either since it is the early days :D

Oh I wouldn't say anything on FB til you did anyway.

But c'mon! Please?!?! "By the way, you're wife's preggo.......AND IT'S MINE!!! :rofl:

Wow congrats! I would personally have the coil removed as you don't want it to cause problems later in your pregnancy xx

Take him to another italian restraunt and blurt it out again!

He'll never be able to relax again if you mention eating out at an italian! :haha::rofl:

Whenever you mention going to an italian he'll automatically think you're pregnant!!! :haha:

He'll never be able to relax again if you mention eating out at an italian! :haha::rofl:

Whenever you mention going to an italian he'll automatically think you're pregnant!!! :haha:

:rofl:
that is frickin hilarious

I like this idea.

I like this idea.

Seconded. :haha:

:rofl::rofl:

Thirded!

The thing is, most men are so thick that this wouldn't click in unless you did it 4 or 5 times :dohh:

I like this idea.

Seconded. :haha:

:rofl::rofl:

Thirded!

The thing is, most men are so thick that this wouldn't click in unless you did it 4 or 5 times :dohh:

True. Better get on it Karoline, you gotta get knocked up several more times :haha:

Well there ya go. 2 more times and the whole "Italian food = pregnancy" ought to kick in. Maybe get preggo a fifth time just to be safe? Lol

No No, 4 times will do. Then go out for Italian food a couple more times, just to psyche him out .. THEN get pregnant the 5th time. Just when hes thinking there actually WAS to connection to italian food and being pregnant you can shake him up all over again!

No No, 4 times will do. Then go out for Italian food a couple more times, just to psyche him out .. THEN get pregnant the 5th time. Just when hes thinking there actually WAS to connection to italian food and being pregnant you can shake him up all over again!

Hahaha fair point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"