ladies of baby club, help me out UPDATE...KINDA PREGNANT PG 16 BETA RESULTS PG 17

LOL, why are you talking to me thru text, bnb, and facebook...
should we start a phone call too?

Congrats girlie!! Hope everything goes smoothly when you take it out. Will pray for you!!!

Congratulations! Hope all is ok when you have it removed xxx

Cowboysangel i really want to know what you look like! for some reason in my head you're a cross between Dolly Parton and Babette from the Gilmore girls!

omg omg omg.. Congrats... and now I'm definitely not going to rely on Mirena eeek..

Good luck hun, I would be sooooooo scared if I was preg... so can't imagine how you feel!!!

That could be the morning sickness midear.

And hmcx, no, I look like neither LOL

https://i53.tinypic.com/4uurdf.jpg
Me and my LO the day she was born

i dont think its morning sickness.
i think it was waking up this morning and realizing i wasn't dreaming.
shit.

i dont think its morning sickness.
i think it was waking up this morning and realizing i wasn't dreaming.
shit.

Awwww :hugs: It'll be okay. I'll work on being up the duff soon so I can join you. Besides, you'd miss me if I didn't follow you.

i know, i would.
i woke up this morning and started crying because i will see my husband today and i'm so scared.
:cry:

i know, i would.
i woke up this morning and started crying because i will see my husband today and i'm so scared.
:cry:

Oh no! I'll keep you company from afar today. I'm going to my parents soon but I'll text you and keep you entertained and laughing. :thumbup:

the shock will wear off this baby is a mircle good luck and a healthy 9 months

Just read entire thread. Such drama. Congrats.

So have you broken the news to hubby yet or are we waiting for an reservation at an Italian restuarant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->