ladies of baby club, help me out UPDATE...KINDA PREGNANT PG 16 BETA RESULTS PG 17

I'm so sorry. I can imagine how I would feel in your shoes. I woul shit a brick if I was pg again right now. Although that's physically impossible as my DH still won't have sex with me. Awesome, huh?
Good luck in whatever comes of this hun. Thinking of you!

Aw hun, why won't DH have sex with you?
:(

I'm just very confused because I got mirena put in in April?
I'll be making an appt. with my OB first thing tomorrow morning.

I'd like to believe they are faulty tests or something....:coffee:

It's possible! Anything is possible.

And it happens...mirena isn't 100% effective........

But I'm sure it's a faulty test babes. Defective. They just dno't want to put out a recall.

Go get tested! Quick!

Katie, where are you expecting me to go? its 830 PM!

Well, okay not this exact second Karoline. But you need to do it.

Could always go to the ER and claim an emergency? Say you were bleeding or something. I dunno.

is this really considered an emergency?
that is a real question

I'd do it. Claim you were bleeding, you haven't had a period while on the mirena so you're worried it's implanting itself or something?

I'm so sorry. I can imagine how I would feel in your shoes. I woul shit a brick if I was pg again right now. Although that's physically impossible as my DH still won't have sex with me. Awesome, huh?
Good luck in whatever comes of this hun. Thinking of you!

Mine either. I think it's because my DH is 40. :wacko:

I think running to the emergency room is a little over the top. OP has a baby to worry about and take care of, can't be sitting in emerg for hours. And it is also quite a waste of the DR time who are there to tend to ..emergencies.. A GP can handle it tomorrow when she calls, will be just fine.

Yeah I know, but we are discussing the situation on here and thru texts so I'm just bombarding her with ideas :rofl:

I'm serious Karoline! You better NOT have a stroke and you WILL call or text me after you leave the doctors. :growlmad:

I think running to the emergency room is a little over the top. OP has a baby to worry about and take care of, can't be sitting in emerg for hours. And it is also quite a waste of the DR time who are there to tend to ..emergencies.. A GP can handle it tomorrow when she calls, will be just fine.

Agree with this.
It'll be okay to wait until tomorrow morning hun.
ETA: I hope it turns out the way you want it! :)

Yeah I know, but we are discussing the situation on here and thru texts so I'm just bombarding her with ideas :rofl:

I'm serious Karoline! You better NOT have a stroke and you WILL call or text me after you leave the doctors. :growlmad:

yes ma'm!
:telephone:

Agree with this.
It'll be okay to wait until tomorrow morning hun.
ETA: I hope it turns out the way you want it! :)

Ugh, I don't know how I feel.
Sorry if I am coming off ungrateful.
It's the shock.
Although I wasn't ready, I'd be happy with another baby IF i am preg.

Don't worry about how you feel...if you aren't ready for it, there's nothing wrong with being shocked and/or upset, you're entitled to feel that way. :)

yes ma'm!

Good! I'll be waiting! And I WILL blow up your phone if you don't. :rofl:

:serenade:

:rofl: Well, if you are, I'll make sure and rub your tummy if we meet up this fall. :haha:

yes ma'm!

:rofl: Well, if you are, I'll make sure and rub your tummy if we meet up this fall. :haha:

lol god you are such a bitch. :rofl:
i'll probably be rubbing YOUR tummy.

yes ma'm!

lol god you are such a bitch. :rofl:
i'll probably be rubbing YOUR tummy.

I am NOT a bitch! :flower::flower: Here, have flowers. :D

C'mon Karoline, you know I make you smiiiile!

Though you're right, you probably will be. Lol

WOW! Will be looking forward to seeing the update tomorrow. You never know, it could be a false pos. But yes you need to get the mirena out if you are. Kind of makes me nervous because I just got my IUD in!

WOW! Will be looking forward to seeing the update tomorrow. You never know, it could be a false pos. But yes you need to get the mirena out if you are. Kind of makes me nervous because I just got my IUD in!

uh ya!!!! I was under the impression it was like 99.4% effective.
So hubby and I waited 1 month before having sex anyway.

:shock: I was going to get the IUD on friday...

Congrats looks BFP:flower:

Just thought i would let you know i had a similar situation a couple of weeks ago, but i have the copper IUD. I did a test got 2 faint bfp's got a blood test but was negative. Then AF arrived 6 days later

Just thought i would let you know i had a similar situation a couple of weeks ago, but i have the copper IUD. I did a test got 2 faint bfp's got a blood test but was negative. Then AF arrived 6 days later

omg really?
thanks for giving me hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"