ladies of baby club, help me out UPDATE...KINDA PREGNANT PG 16 BETA RESULTS PG 17

have you checked to make sure your mirena strings are in place and that the mirena didn't expel partially or entirely? i expelled 2 IUDs partially and i would have not known had i not checked my strings and notice they got noticeably longer, and there sat my IUD in my cervix instead of my uterus.

good luck for however you want this to turn out :flower:

Just seen this thread,sorry but I see 2 lines too.Im gonna be wondering about this till I get back on the laptop later,good luck at the docs.I would be in shock too if it was me!

Definitely a line on the second test... Gonna keep stalking this thread now.

:hugs:

Late arriving at this thread but I def see a line on that 2nd pic. Sorry! When I was pregnant with Rex I tested the day AF was due but still got v v v faint lines like the one in your pic. But I do drink a lot of water so my pee was always dilute!

There's a SERIOUS line on that 2nd test. I AM pregnant and it took a few tests after my first faint line for some of the ladies on here to see mine... so for them to see yours straight off... that's some serious up of the duffage you have right there.

Think of it another way... if you are pregnant you get my amazing company for the next 9 months or so xx

I am thinking of you, so much I think a little bit of vom came up! Also... pregnant!? My OH & I have only done it 3 tines since DS turned up! (He too is nearly 40!)

There's a SERIOUS line on that 2nd test. I AM pregnant and it took a few tests after my first faint line for some of the ladies on here to see mine... so for them to see yours straight off... that's some serious up of the duffage you have right there.

Think of it another way... if you are pregnant you get my amazing company for the next 9 months or so xx

Oh god....
:help:

:winkwink:

Good luck at doctors. I too would be peeing my pants if I thought I was pregnant again! :) x

Its very faint - Im unsure, actually im gonna say ur not!

:hugs: maybe it's just meant to be! If it's any consolation my SILs mum fell pregnant just 4months after having her 2nd daughter, so there is only 13months between them, they're now 17 and 18 and such good mates, it's really sweet! (by the way, she was a midwife, and her husband a gp! :haha: happens to lots of people)
Good luck... :) xx

Its very faint - Im unsure, actually im gonna say ur not!

:rofl:

idk why, i'm literally cracking up at your comment right now.
maybe coz its 3 am...i dunno :shrug:

Im funnier than i thought :haha: I dont even need to try!

See its 9.30ish-am here and i was expecting there to be an update til i remembered your in the states :dohh:

eeeek!! Im going to go for your not though even though i can see a really faint line i just think your not :wacko:
dont forget to update us!!!!

<3

I am waiting with baited breathe - Mainly cos im in shock that his little swimmers couldve possibly managed to ram there way thru your bloody coil!

Char we're the only ones saying know - Lets hope we're right!

I am waiting with baited breathe - Mainly cos im in shock that his little swimmers couldve possibly managed to ram there way thru your bloody coil!

um I KNOW! right?
It took us 5 months to conceive James sans coil.
:wacko:

as my OH would say....
super spunk! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"