ladies of baby club, help me out UPDATE...KINDA PREGNANT PG 16 BETA RESULTS PG 17

:sick: at the word spunk !! diiiiirty.

Im just getting a vibe though lol Ah OP you best not be now otherwise me and lellow will look like tools :haha:

<3

I think I see lines although they do tell you not to test early on coils because eggs can still implant a bit... I think. Anyway, I thought that when I got a pos with my coil in last December, I'm due in 3 weeks now. My coil just fell out :blush:

:sick: at the word spunk !! diiiiirty.

Im just getting a vibe though lol Ah OP you best not be now otherwise me and lellow will look like tools :haha:

<3

Even if you are PG, lie...Me and Char have our reps to think of :haha:

good luck with speaking to ur ob today i do def see 2 lines th xx

Defo a line of the last picture!

I shall be checking all day to see if you update... x x

Sorry, I see 2 lines too. Hope it works out ok for you x x

I can see a very faint line on the invert but not on the first one x

I see a line on the last pic. Argh scary for you but if you are preggers at least your kids will be close in age growing up which can be fun for them

I am waiting with baited breathe - Mainly cos im in shock that his little swimmers couldve possibly managed to ram there way thru your bloody coil!

Char we're the only ones saying know - Lets hope we're right!

as my OH would say....
super spunk! :rofl:

The Spunkinator!!!

Why do the men always think it's soley down to them that us women get pregnant?! My OH kept saying it was his Super :spermy: that got us pregnant in a month....hello?! My eggs had an incy wincy part to play too!!!

I did see to lines, sorry love!!

Although don't apologise for crapping your pants! I did a few weeks ago. I was seriously pooping myself, I was even imagining lines there when there wasn't. OH thought I was craaaaaaazy! Partly because I was imagining lines, but mostly because I only thought I was pregnant because the cat sat on my lap :dohh:

Good luck!

xx

Def a faint line on 2nd pic!

Good luck!

Hmm I see something but it could just be a tiny indent or stain where a line would be if it were positive iykwim?

I agree. I don't think there is a line there. I think the line in the second edited photo is just the line that is already there if you were pregnant :flower: xxx

I can see it on my iPhone, and I never do. I do think you are pregnant

I got a line just like this the day before I got my BFP on a Clearblue test!

do another test while you wait, if nothing else but to keep us stalkers occupied til there's news! :haha:

Not to scare you hun, but my urine test at the dr came back neg with my LO (after 5 pos HPT)... they were wrong obviously, she's 5 months old :haha:. On another note, I've always been told a line, is a line. Maybe ask for a blood quantative test? Good luck hun, I'm hoping you get want you want :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->