ladies of baby club, help me out UPDATE...KINDA PREGNANT PG 16 BETA RESULTS PG 17

YOu are right about that. There obviously is some greater plan:) Good luck at the doctors. Hopefully this pregnancy and birth will be as easy and wonderful as your 1st! :hugs:

Everyone is getting pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY need some of this baby dust! Well in about two days:thumbup:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I hope the appointment goes well:thumbup:

Is there something in the water round here. This is meant to be baby club, not 1st tri!!

Congrats all round to those knocked up....

:cake: for you, :wine: for all us without child (in our tummy)

LOL Nothing like pure panic over being pregnant! I would be scared shitless if I was again.

(apologies for the language... making sure to get how scared I would be across) ;)

Hi girls
Writing you from my phone
Doctors hpt was positive.
Nothing seen on ultrasound but its normal being so early on.
Mirena slipped out of placement so I have to make the decision to either take it out, which can cause miscarriage or leave it in which can cause miscarriage too. So I'm in a touch situation....what would you do?
So now I am deemed high risk.....awesome.

Sitting in the office right now waiting for beta hcg results to guesstimate how far I am

:hugs: That is a tough situation. I personally would have them remove it. Good luck with whatever you decide.

ooo tough choice. I think I would get it removed.

:hugs: this just happened to a friend of mine. It's a very tough situation. This is the 4th pregnancy i've heard of happening on Mirena. Hope it all works out hun :hugs:

Oh lordy! I think I would have it removed as if they remove it and it's ok then pressumably things can progress normally wheras if you leave it in you are always going to have that risk bothering you. Can you ask what the statistical risk is either way to help you make a decision? Hope you are feeling ok about things :hugs:

Hope you are feeling ok now,it will take some time to get used to the idea.
I would get the coil taken out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"