ladies of baby club, help me out UPDATE...KINDA PREGNANT PG 16 BETA RESULTS PG 17

Congratulations!!!

Everything happens for a reason..............:hugs:

congratulations!

Obviously your hubby does have super dooper sperm!

I like that the update says you're "kinda pregnant"

Seems to me either you are or you aren't...

Are you still in a state of shock or are you beginning to get used to the idea now? I keep trying to get my oh to agree to ttc but no joy so far! I know that I will panic like mad if I have a small gap between 2, but I'd also panic like mad if there was a large gap. My user name sums me up very well lol, panic over tiny stuff! :haha:

Update.....
Beta hcg results are in at 422. Ob determined I am 4 weeks
Made an appt 2 weeks from now to get mirena removed so we can see where the baby is located in comparison

All good then hun. i hope you are getting over the shock! And congrats again!:thumbup:

yay congratulations! I know nothing about coils, but removing it sounds best xx

Are you still in a state of shock or are you beginning to get used to the idea now? I keep trying to get my oh to agree to ttc but no joy so far! I know that I will panic like mad if I have a small gap between 2, but I'd also panic like mad if there was a large gap. My user name sums me up very well lol, panic over tiny stuff! :haha:

Um yeah still in shock.
Not really believing it yet. Just kinda going through the motions
Now to tell my husband. I'm so scared.....he has no clue

Um yeah still in shock.
Not really believing it yet. Just kinda going through the motions
Now to tell my husband. I'm so scared.....he has no clue

Did you not tell him you were going to the doctors?
How are you going to tell him? Just blurt it out? - I think that what I'd do! :dohh:

eeeeekkkk!! I think that would scare me more than being pg!!! Hope it goes well when you tell him! :hugs:

I'll tell him! I'll tell him! C'mon Karoline, please!? Let me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->