ladies of baby club, help me out UPDATE...KINDA PREGNANT PG 16 BETA RESULTS PG 17

Tough call. I think I would have it removed myself.

Id have the coil taken out. I hope things go ok, wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months. congratulations.

<3

I'd get it taken out tbh. I'd rather risk things now rather than something to happen later ykwim? I guess it depends on a few factors .

Congratulations however and I hope everything goes well

I'd have it taken out. I bled constantly from 4-9 weeks (thought I was miscarrying) found out later on my body expelled my coil whilst it was going on.

I would have it taken out. Let us know either way. We'll all be rooting for you, no matter your decision! :hugs:

Congrats on the pregnancy, even though it was a massive shock!

Better out than in i say - Congrats hun!

Hope everything is well with the whole 9 months :)

Update.....
Beta hcg results are in at 422. Ob determined I am 4 weeks
Made an appt 2 weeks from now to get mirena removed so we can see where the baby is located in comparison

I'd get it removed. Congrats and good luck!

I'd have it taken out too. Good luck with your pregnancy! :flower:

Congratulations. Wishing you a H&H 9 months. I know it's not what you planned but it will be great. Glad you made the decision to remove the mirena now.

Good luck huni! What a drama!! Hope alls ok :hugs:

Good luck. I hope with your doctor the two of you can make the best decision to kep your new little sprout safe :hugs:

Congratulations, hope all goes well. I know it wasn't planned, but maybe it was meant to be x x

Ohhhhhh good luck and congrats it was a shock for me too when I first got my bfp, my lo was 10mths and I cried for 3 days wondering how I'd cope with four kids. After the initial shock I'm starting to get my head around it and thinking positive things now ;) wishing you a h&h pg x x :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->