ladies please i need your help!!!

salazjm218

3 little ones :)
Reaction score
Soooooo....
I just had my daughter this past July :) and I'm currently exclusively breastfeeding her. Well as you may know it may make your periods a little wacky. Well my periods have been very irregular. One month can be a 28 day cycle and the next 35 days. Well I just found out TONIGHT (not even an hour ago) that I am once again pregnant. I've been having symptoms for over a week. Nausea, ligament stretching pains I felt in my last pregnancy, aversion to foods and smells. I didn't try to look to much into it. Anyways I took a test I had here (dollar store one) and got a BFP. I thought no way so I went to the store and bought a clear blue digital with smart countdown and got "pregnant".

Long story short...I honestly have no idea how far along I am. My last period was a little different after a 35 day cycle. Please any advice would help!!!

Thank you so much

Yeah thats why most people go on birth control that is safe while breastfeeding to prevent an oops. Not many realise how quickly they get fertile after giving birth or know that there is a safe option. Anyways, not much that we can help with but to say to see your dr. The only way to tell for sure how far along is to get an early ultrasound to date it. Congrats and good luck :)

I had been on the pill that was safe while breastfeeding but I had horrible headaches while on it. We really weren't trying so while I wouldn't want to call it an oops, it is definitely a surprise:)
with a standard cycle it says I'm about 4w3d. I'll for sure be calling the doctor to get it figured out

Yeah sometimes it seems there are dud birth control. It makes you wonder why they make it when its not going to do its job lol. Yeah that wouldve been a surprise especially when you figured you were covered. Hope it all goes smoothly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->