Ladies TTC After Birth Control

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
Although I have not been on BnB for many months, I am aware that there seems to be a lot of us who have gotten off birth control and is desperately TTC soon. Regardless of the type of Birth Control you were on, it does not matter because we are all in this together. No one understands the trouble you have to go through trying to get pregnant after the use of these chemicals. Most birth controls should come with much more warnings than side effects. With this group, I am praying we can receive comfort from one another in our journeys. After all, we deserve some support after all the hurdles we have faced with TTC and not getting any results. I know many of us may feel like giving up but we should not ever lose hope. With one another and God up above, I believe we can make it. If you would like to join, please send the following information so we can get to know one another. I pray this becomes a success. Good Luck and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Name:
Age(only if you want):
How long you were on it:
How long have you been off it:
Months/cycles TTC:
Are your cycles regular since coming off:
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC:

Feel free to add any other info you want!!! I hope we can start a team so we can all go through this together, be there for support, extend a listening ear, to share experiences, and to watch one another graduate with their :bfp: that is soon to come. Together we will make it through Ladies!!!

Name: Sam
Age(only if you want): 21
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Depo :cry:
How long you were on it: 3 years
How long have you been off it: last shot in January (wore off March 30th)
Months/cycles TTC: 1
Are your cycles regular since coming off: Heck No!! No AF yet.
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: DH and I decided that after finishing college, we should begin trying for something the two of us always wanted--A Family!!!

Name: Gemma
Age(only if you want): 22 1/2
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Femodette
How long you were on it: 8years
How long have you been off it: Since January 28/28/28/28 - missed - 28 :)
Months/cycles TTC: 28-29 (Scans showed Polycystic Ovaries but DR thinks they have gone now)
Are your cycles regular since coming off: yes apart from one completely missed but ive gone back into my normal time cycle.
What made you realise you were ready to start TTC: Recently Married and the time is just right for us to start our new family :)

xxx

hiya x not sure if I should post yet as have just come off my pill. I should start a new pack tomorow but im not!

Name: Inge
Age(only if you want):19
Which type of Birth Control you were on:Microgynon 30
How long you were on it:2 months (depo before that for 11 months)
How long have you been off it: Am on my 7 day break and should start new pack tomorow but am not.
Months/cycles TTC:0
Are your cycles regular since coming off:nope. Werent regular before either. My cycles for 35 days after coming off of depo. Hoping they will get to 28 day cycles soon.
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: Having a new job, looking for our own home and a deep talk with OH after DTD :blush:

name: clare
birth control: depo
how long: 9 years
off it: 2 years 4 months
moths ttc: 16
normal cycles: after 17 months
realisation: i knew i wanted a little dh running around the day i met him

Name: mummy_blues
Age(only if you want):below 30
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Marvelon (superlow dosage pill)
How long you were on it: 11 YEARS without break
How long have you been off it: since March 2010
Months/cycles TTC: 2nd cycle. Conceived within 45 days after my last pill; mmc at 6+6, dnc 09.06; ovulation 28.06.
Are your cycles regular since coming off: yes, very regular
What made you realise you were ready to start [/I]TTC: I am not getting any YOUNGER and I still wanna try while I still have good eggs to spare :baby:

Name: Sarah
Age(only if you want):27
Which type of Birth Control you were on:Microgyn 30
How long you were on it:Around 11 years-no break!
How long have you been off it:Last Pill taken 24/12/2009
Months/cycles TTC:6/7
Are your cycles regular since coming off:NO!!! 28/28/28/47/now CD50!!!
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC:
After getting married last year and also moving house we decided we want a family in our new house!

Interesting thread- good reading everything xxx

Now hello to all. I just started TTC and its already driving me crazy. At the moment, I am willing to try anything. I just purchased some pills with vitex and evening primrose oil in it. I am so desperate and really would like it if this process can hurry along. Are any of you doing anything special? If so, I would like to know. I am glad we can come here and talk. I needed people who understood who was in the same boat as I am. Sometimes other people just cannot relate to how you feel.

About the banner:
-you can choose to make ur own at mybannermaker.com or any other free banner making website and just put Ladies TTC after birth control. I don't know how to send you guys the code yet so if anyone know how I can post it for others to get it let me know. And I encourage you to make some because the one I did was a rush job:haha:.

Also, it is a good Idea to subscribe to the thread in case it gets lost in the loop of threads. And also, when one of us have a question it will go straight to your inbox when you are offline.

Name: Samantha
Age(only if you want): 23
Which type of Birth Control you were on: NuvaRing- causing HORRIBLE early pg symptoms starting around ovulation and lasting until AF decides to show up, and then some! Nausea, cramping (for 3 weeks! both cycles), bbs so sore I can't shower without shielding them from the water, etc...
How long you were on it: 17/18 months
How long have you been off it: going on 3 months
Months/cycles TTC: This is my 3rd
Are your cycles regular since coming off: Nope! First AF 5 days late (was always 28 days CLOCKWORK before the pill, since I was 10!) second 3 days late- hopefuly that means I'm going to regulate soon!
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: My fiancee and I decided there is no reason to wait- we are ready to start our family together.

Name: Sarah54
Age(only if you want): 23
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Diane35
How long you were on it: 7 years
How long have you been off it: A month and a half
Months/cycles TTC: One month
Are your cycles regular since coming off: I'm not sure, I didn't get my last period while I was on the pill and then decided to stop BC and haven't had my July period either...so who knows!
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: After I missed my June period while on BC we got really excited at the prospect of having a baby and decided to stop preventing it and just see what happens

Well I hope you can get your BFP soon. I am also new to TTC and pray to God that I don't stay in the TTC section too long. Good Luck!

I agree about not wanting to be in the TTC section very long!

Good luck to you aswell Sam!

The TTC section is def not the place to be for a long time. If it has to be that way though, I thank God for the wonderful husband I have to be with me in this journey.

Name:Angelica
Age(only if you want): 19 almost 20
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Depo Shot :nope:
How long you were on it:on and off for about 18 months
How long have you been off it: My shot Wears off Augest 23rd.
Months/cycles TTC: Just starting =)
Are your cycles regular since coming off: All 5x I stoped Depo My Periods Came Right back around the Time my shot was Due. I think the Last time it didnt it took 19days I got it right when I had My Kidney Removed. So im a Bit worried this time.
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC - Well We been together for almost 6 Years Now We both have Steady Jobs. Im a Nailtech, We own a Bar & he works Constuction in the Milatry. We Currently Are in PA but were going to Be Moving Out of state Next Year And We got to talking and we thought you know he was an Only Child Having Are First Baby away from them wouldnt be fair and i didnt want to have alot of people coming down to visit after the baby would be born . So we figured are wedding is In April 2011. We Really would Love to Suprise them with the News Were Pregnant & Stay here with my Current doctors ive been going to since little . I thought i would be great. But reading the Stories Breaks my Heart to see what Other Women and myself are going through.! HANG IN THERE GIRLS WE CAN DO IT =):happydance:

Name: Maddog
Age(only if you want): Just about to turn 30 (you girls are so young!)
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Alesse
How long you were on it: about 10 years, with a year or so off in the 3rd year
How long have you been off it: Beginning of May 2010
Months/cycles TTC: 2 cycles
Are your cycles regular since coming off: My first cycle off was fine; 33 day cycle, ov'ed on CD18, LP 14 days. Current cycle looks anovulatory. :( I hope I'll just bleed next week and start getting regular soon.
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: The want of starting a family outweighs my fear of morning sickness and labour, we just bought a new house, our marital life is now stable and ready for a child. But my first definite sign was how ecstatic I felt when Jenny Renny predicted I'd get my BFP in June ... she was wrong, but that was my first definite sign of how much this means to me.

Are you ladies charting? I started EPO last month and just recently started B-complex since an article said it helps with ovulation. I have since found nothing else that said that though, so I may go get some Vitex after lunch.

Welcome ladies!!!!
@baby3144: yes we can do it and I am praying I can rush this out of my system faster. I have not yet gotten my periods but hopefully they will return soon. I've been off it for 3 months now.
@maddog37: LOL at the young part. You are not old sweetie. I am about to be on my way to GNC to get me some vitex as well. I am praying this will help me. I will start taking them today. So between the two of us, we should be able to tell the other ladies if it is a great idea or not. fx'd I hope and pray they are. We just have to have FAITH! We can do this ladies.

Name: Emma
Type of contraception :depo provera
How long on it :1 year
How long off :3 months
TTC since coming off it
had no a/f as yet but opks got darker last week not as dark as control lines but darker than have been took one yesterday and hardly a 2nd line there so not sure !
we alreadyhave 3 children but woul really like a 4th to complete our family.
I agree that b/c should come with a warning especially the depo have heard loads of horror stories with it hope we all get our bfps very soon good luck to all xx

Welcome little miss!!! Hope you can conceive soon!!

Name: Ann
Age(only if you want): 28
Which type of Birth Control you were on: reclipsen, other pills, the patch, nuva ring
How long you were on it: 10 years
How long have you been off it:over 3 months
Months/cycles TTC: 1 actively trying
Are your cycles regular since coming off: somewhere between 30-35 days
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: showed up early to a class I was taking for additional certification to find ladies younger and older than me describing their trials with ttc and fertility treatments. scared the daylights outta me that I shouldn't keep waiting! I'm not getting any younger!
Hubby's been just waiting for my green light, now all giggly and excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->