Ladies TTC After Birth Control

Lucy- I had HORRIBLE symptoms coming off of birthcontrol. I had every possible pregnancy symptom for nearly 3 months! Of course the main thing showing that i wasn't was that a day before AF my sore boobs would dull down, most of the other symptoms would slowly fade. Then just painful cramping until AF was almost done.
I would on occasion get a little emotional before AF and had bad cramps that would last one day. Sometimes my boobs would hurt but never like that!
I did a cleanse- just to try to get my body wrking right. I can't believe what birth control did to my body!! Good luck TTC.

ok so I have just come from the doctors and I am super excited as the scan showed 3 large eggs ready to come out:happydance:. The eggs were 25mm, 24 and 20. I had the trigger shot and now the rest is up to me, DH and God. They are giving me progesterone again to help me along just in case we get lucky with one of those eggs. Doctor is really hopeful for me as the eggs were so much bigger than I have had before and my first cycle on Femara only produced 1 egg so it shows it is now really kicking it.:cloud9:

Called DH as soon as I got out of the docs and he is excited and said he is definitely up for loads of BDing.:blush:

I really really hope that this is our time, maybe the holy month will bring me good luck.

Good luck Carol! Fx'd that this is your month!

Hey girlies, glad to have found this thread! :)

Name: x sarahbella x
Age(only if you want): Just turned 30
Which type of Birth Control you were on:Dianette
How long you were on it: 14 years
How long have you been off it:5 months
Months/cycles TTC: 4
Are your cycles regular since coming off: Not yet! 51/45/33/ currently on CD30. Taking Agnus Castus & seen a Reflexologist twice to try and regulate it.
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: Started getting increasingly broody! We've just celebrated our first wedding anniversary & I've just turned 30... the time is right!!

Welcome Sarah. Hope your Journey here is short and sweet!

Hi ladies! Its been rough on my side cause DH had 2 deaths in his family within a week of each other and a friend of mine died too so thats 3 funerals we have to attend in 2 weeks, all of them from cancer. Anyway, we're doing ok, I'm in the 2ww now but nothing to report, too early for ss.

OMG! Congrats MissFox!! I'm so happy for your BFP! I've been away waaaaay too long, congrats again!!!!

I"m so sorry to hear about all the losses! That's horrible!
It has been a long time and thank you! I've been meaning to add you to my sig- cheering for you to get yours! It would be great ot get to be bump buddies!

^Yes that would be great! I'm just trying not to think about it too much and get my hopes up too high.

That's what I did the month I got my bfp. I tried to not think about it, I didn't test early- and I didn't expect it to show up when I did finally test.

Aww so sorry to hear about this AJ. Sending loads of :hugs: your way and I hope you get your :bfp: soon. You two deserve something to smile about.

Name:Julie
Age(only if you want): 29
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Cilest
How long you were on it: 4
How long have you been off it: 5 months
Months/cycles TTC:
Are your cycles regular since coming off: after monitoring them , my cyles have been 30d, 34 and 35 days!
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC:
we already have 1 son who is 5, now just seems like the right time, we're pretty desperate tbh

Welcome to ttc and I hope your journey here is not long. Best of luck to you hun!

Name: Stacey
Age(only if you want): 26
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Microgynon 30
How long you were on it: 10 years
How long have you been off it: coming off it today!
Months/cycles TTC:
Are your cycles regular since coming off:
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: Been with fiance 10 years and feel the time is right! Something inside just clicked!!

name: daisy
which type of birth control were you on: mirena coil
how long were you on it: 7 years 9 months
how long have you been off it: since 12th may 2011
what made you realise you were ready to TTC baby #2: getting married in august and fels right now to try .... we have been together nearly 2 years

Name: Jackie
Age(only if you want):29
Which type of Birth Control you were on: Ortho Lo
How long you were on it: 9 years
How long have you been off it:1 year
Months/cycles TTC: 1 year
Are your cycles regular since coming off: not even close
What made you realize you were ready to start TTC: married and it just felt right

Did 2 rounds of provera to induce period.. they worked, but didn't "jump-start" cycle like it was supposed to. Started Femaprin (vitex) 6 months after stopping the pill. Got AF that April.. last time I saw her... just got a BFP yesterday! Good luck to y'all!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->