Ladies who found out before AF was due...

ladyluck8181

Mummy to 5
Reaction score
Did anyone getting any spotting, browny/pink discharge day before AF was due? I have and now fretting AF is about to rear her head tomorrow. My positives have been progressing well since getting my first faint + on Thursday and yesterday I did a digi which was + 1-2 which is right (obviously).

Can anyone put my mind at rest?

:cry::cry::cry:

Sorry I didn't get any spotting at all when AF was due but cramping didn't end until 5 weeks.
I know some ladies on here who have had spotting x

Did anyone getting any spotting, browny/pink discharge day before AF was due? I have and now fretting AF is about to rear her head tomorrow. My positives have been progressing well since getting my first faint + on Thursday and yesterday I did a digi which was + 1-2 which is right (obviously).

Can anyone put my mind at rest?

:cry::cry::cry:

The day AF was supposed to come my CM was tinged brown. That is done now so I know it correlated when I should have had AF.

On the day af was due, over the period of about 6 hours i had quite noticeably tinged mucous, first brown then pinkish red then brown. As far as i know everything is ok :) i also had this with my son and mistook it as a weird period before i realised i was pregnant :) both at 4ish weeks.

Ps my positives were still mega faint but once i got my 3+ on cbd i stopped testing. Some people suggest this is late implantation (though tbh you shouldn't get a bfp before then i guess) but my midwife called it breakthrough bleeding, the pregnancy hormones are just not strong enough just yet to stop your body from carrying out its cycle.
Hope this helps x

Thanks ladies I hope that's the case. TMI - it's creamy brown, and is barely there now, rather than streaky blood which is what I would normally get before AF.

I just need to wait it out til morning and pray she doesn't show xx

Thanks ladies I hope that's the case. TMI - it's creamy brown, and is barely there now, rather than streaky blood which is what I would normally get before AF.

I just need to wait it out til morning and pray she doesn't show xx

That was the mindset I had as well. I found out 2 wks 6 days and 6 days later I should have had my AF. Now my goal is to get to 5 weeks and I will feel less like I could have a chemical pregnancy...even though logically I missed my AF so yeah, I should be in the clear! lol

I hope all is well for you, i don't remember clearly with my son (other than thinking huh that was weird) but this time it was mixed with a fair bit of clear mucous, must have been really a small amount but it did change colour. Nothing like clots or anything and just regular cramps

For my daughter, I spotted the morning AF was due. For this bean, I have spotted for 5 days, ranging from brown to pink even a small chunk of red, but my tests are getting darker. More than half of women spot.

I got my bfp on 10 dpo. Never got any spotting. Not even before my bfp. It doesn't always mean something is wrong though. Could just be IB.

Thanks ladies, AF didn't arrive and I've been at dr's this morning on EPAU advice, I've had pt 1 of a beta done and I've got my booking in with midwife on Wednesday which is scary early but it's because I had a suspected ectopic in July which was treated mtx so they want to keep a close eye on me. First scan is 2 weeks today eeeeek!

Hope all goes well ladyluck!

I got spotting before AF was due. That was why I tested a couple of days later because I have never spotted before. My spotting happened on late 8dpo/early 9 dpo for a few hours and then stopped. Then on 10 dpo I got more spotting, which then stopped again.

A large percentage of women get bleeding in early pregnancy and even throughout their entire pregnancies so it doesn't have to mean something is wrong.

hey hun

brown blood is not usually worrisome,

If you tested early, it culd still be old blood from implantation

good luck to you xox

Thanks Mimi, I hope so. I'm very prone to bleeding in early pregnancy but it normally starts between 5-6 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->