Ladies who husband's had a SA please read

I am so mad at myself. I gave into hubby last night which means I will likely have to reschedule the analysis. Crap. I guess another week. It will be around 33 hours by 9 am tomorrow morning. Not long enough right?

I would call and ask to be double sure but we were told has to be a minimum of 72 hours x

Waiting for them to call me back. Im thinkingwe will probably have to reschedule. Im stupid lol

You're not stupid... trust me... I can't hold back from my bf either so I would be in the same shoes as you lol

I was the one trying to seduce mu hubby when we were waiting the 3 days with no sex. lol And to make maters worse our wait fell in the weekend. lol call and if you have to reschedule hen do it :)

Thanks. I was just really looking forward to it. Oh well on the bright side I got a positive opk yesterday and obviously bd last night and will tonight too I guess so maybe I do have a chance. O pains I think this morning also.

Heres hoping, after 17 months you kind of start to lose hope.

The ttc process takes an emotional toll as well as a pysical one on both us women and our partners. I have PCOS and he had irregular Sperm Morphology results, which can make it extremely difficult for us to conceive... If nothing is wrong with you or your partner then it should come in time. :)

I am fairly confident there is nothing wrong with me. I have 2 children feom a previous marriage and I had a miscarriage in january so I know he can get me pregnant unless it was just a fluke. Im not sure whats going on until we can stop lomg enough to do a sa. Lol

I'm sorry about your Miscarriage. Ah you all will get to it when you get to it. lol

Just try to resist your hubby till Friday lol

Yeah I will it was partially him too because he said and this may be tmi but he said just give me a teaser lol I should have known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->