Ladies who husband's had a SA please read

I dont know anything about them or what I should take. Dont want to mess up my cycle.

Baby love i go to an older spiritual man when itold him i was having trouble conceiving he gave me these, due to personal matters i had to stop halfways and never finished the bottles like i should have i need to get them again i did find.them on amazon for about 6\8?bucks each im thinking about ordering them again since he said they would do the trick but since i chose to lose weight i stopped all supplements for blood work now i wish i would have taken them right, they might just help girl if u wanna try

Attachments

• CAM00069.jpg
    CAM00069.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
what are they called? And what did he give them to you for? What issues do you have if any TTC?

I posted the pic he said they've helped all his women who have came to him.... i believe him. ... he said they help. The uterus circulation ive heard of cold uterus problems and as for me i havent gone to the doctors at all im considering to start with an SA test too, since ill hit my year mark in dec..... if its natural ill try it and they are Chinese herb pills which im a believer in their traditions and remedies are smart i just didnt take em like i should have and i skipped them this cycle since im trying soy iso( also natural)

I'm so scared to try anything. LOL. I don't know why. I will research it online. Thank you though

I know mee too lol ive heard bad stories lol np i wont know till i get testing blahhh how much was ur sa test?

No way y did someone tell me around 50? I emailed two places todaylets see what they say

I am sure it varies depending on whether you have insurance or if they file insurance and where you are. We went to a fertility center that my OBGYN referred us to. They don't file insurance so we had to send off for reimbursement, not sure if they will or not.

One thing I was told by my Dr. is not to go to just any lab. Either go to a Urologist or a fertility clinic.

Yea im beginning to look into clinics sighhhh***

I found a place right by my house called sacred healing tree. Its one of those Chinese medicine places. I emailed them. Was it expensive when you went?

The person who gave them too me is a family friend he jusy suggested the supplements hes older and gets things the older ways so i paid 40 but i found them cheap as hell on amazon what did they tell u

I just sent a message they haven't said anything just yet. Its about 5 mins from my house though, too funny.

Yea there are many shops we just dont pay attention to them lol, y is Chinese medicine the best tho? Mind u i live next to chinatown

I am not sure, I know nothing about it but cant hurt to try I guess. I had a psychic reading a few months ago just for fun and she told me that if I conceived this year it would be in October. So I may give it ONE more cycle just to see.

Thats exciting so that means ud conceive dec/jan u did them face to face or over the phone?

Ughh girl i believe in readings but from only one person he says he sees me and my bf having our child but i dont want to ask when lol well mine are more (santeria readings)

Idk I guess its just a wait and see game. Idk if I believe in it or not. Did a test tonight and bfn so waiting for af now. Shes supposed to make her arrival on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->