Ladies who Premake Daily formula!!!???

@Cat Lover- Hahaah okay wait, to test temperature you lick the drops off your wrist ?? what :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: haha no I test it on wrist but there is never anywhere to wipe the drops off my wrist afterwards so I end up licking it :sick:

@lianna- I use playtex premium Nurser system, which is basically a bottle holder, drop in sterile liners, and a nipple on top :haha:

I will see if I can find a picture, lol so many of you haven't heard of these bottles lol they are made by playtex.

@catlover- oh geeze I would be wiping it on my clothing and changing before licking it lol I literally gagged when I tasted it , haha I tasted it one day when she was acting fussy at the bottle and gagged.. omg horrible!!!:dohh:

https://www.playtexbaby.com/Bottles/Dropins/Premium-Nurser

I find the easiest way to make bottles is to have 6oz of boiled water cooled down and put in the fridge then when LO starts wanting a feed i get a sterilized bottle and put 2oz of boiling water in then put 1oz from the water out of the fridge put 8scoops in and shake, then add the other 5oz cold water to the bottle. this way the powder goes in the hot but not boiling water but you dont have to cool it down so its quicker. i then cool another 6oz and put in fridge for the next feed.

someone put it on here somewhere and it makes sooo much sense, just wish it hadnt taken till bubs number 3 to figure it out :haha:

i also know someone who sterilisess (SP) a jug in a washing up bowl with milton every morning and does a jug of formula and puts it in the fridge then pours into bottles as needed and microwaves

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->