ladies with retroverted uterus, anyone had an early scan?

Cattia

Reaction score
I am really keen to get an early scan to see whether things are progressing with this pregnancy. I had a mmc earlier this year. That was confirmed at 8 weeks but baby stopped growing at 6+2. I had to have a transvaginal at that stage because a normal US couldn't pick it up. With my daughter I had a scan at 8 weeks and could clearly see a little heartbeat. With my son at 9 weeks it was also very clear. I'm wondering whether seven weeks would be ok to see anything with a tipped uterus? Any experiences?

I have a retroverted uterus and had a mmc in dec whe I was 7 weeks where they had to do a transvaginal as they couldn't see it on the normal u/s. I think this was because baby stopped growing at 6 weeks so it might be ok. Depends I'd baby is hiding! Good luck :flower:

I have a retroverted uterus and had an early scan with my daughter. I had one at 7 weeks and one at 8 weeks. The 7 week one was just through the tummy and my 8 week one was through vaginal ultrasound. I've attached the pics from mine :flower:

Attachments

• 2012 6 017.jpg
    2012 6 017.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012 6 019.jpg
    2012 6 019.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
Thanks ladies, Kylie those are great pics! I know the longer I wait the clearer it will be but I'm not doing well with waiting!

I'm the same :flow:

I had an MMC before my daughter which was discovered at 11 weeks measuring 6+ weeks. I also had one back in January this year discovered at 8 weeks measuring 5-6 weeks so I'm a nervous wreck! I have a scan on Friday at 6+5 weeks and praying we see a perfect bean with a perfect heartbeat!

:flower:

Really hope your scan goes well. I'm going to call tomorrow and book for seven weeks providing I get that far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->