• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lakai's story

Sooooo glad his surgery went well!!
You are such a strong mommy as I am sure so is daddy! You guys must be so proud of the little fighter you have!!!

Sooo glad to hear his surgery went well hun :) .

Hes sounds like he has a tonne of personality , Best wishes and thoughts to your little family . xxxx .

WTG Lakai, glad to hear is doing so well. I am sure with your situation your job will be understanding when you have to leave to cuddle and feed your little man. If not (I know you need the job to pay bills) but then they are not worth your time. Your little man comes first and if they cant understand that they are cruel and heartless people. I hope the time comes soon for you to be able to cuddle and hold him. Keep being so strong mommy, daddy and of course little Lakai.

So happy the surgery went well hun and you are in my thoughts xxx :hugs:

Was thinking of you both, hope you're doing well. xoxo

you and baby Lakai are in our prayers everynight

im glad he is getting stronger for you and welldone to the both of you, you are doing such fantastic jobs xxxxx

hey sorry I have not posted in here yet.
I'm glad his PDA surgery went well. Angelynn had that 2 weeks after she was born and would have died without it. She still has a scar but it's very faint. I can post a picture of it for you tomorrow so you can see what it will look like when Lakai gets bigger :)
You seem very strong and i'm glad to hear things are going so well.
And about breastfeeding. Because Angelynn was sick for quite a while and on the ventilator for 5 weeks we didn't do breastfeeding until early Jan (2 months later) but Lakai sounds very strong and is putting weight on very nicely. You might be able to do it very soon :) Because he was born so preemie and had to have the PDA ligation they just want to make sure he's ready and that having him out for a cuddle won't stress him out too much. If they start it too soon it could set him back a few days. So it's for the best :) Although I definetely know how you feel waiting for them to say OK. It was a month before I could hold my angel but it felt like a year!! But waiting that much longer made me appreciate it all the more. And it's something I will never ever forget. Everytime I look at pics of our first kangaroo cuddle I get a tear in my eye. You will just appreciate it all that much more when you finally get to hold him :)

Anyways good luck with your move and going back to work. I hope things are OK You're very brave and strong to be thinking about work already. It's been a year for me and i'm still hesitant about going back :)

:hugs:

Way to go Lakai - what a strong, strong boy you are! :hugs: So glad to hear the surgery went well.

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Hope all is well! Haven't seen any updates lately! :hug:

Thinking of you and hoping that all is well. :hugs:

Hi does anyone know how lakai and mummy are? I've not seen any updates for ages and am worried, i hope all is ok.

Hi does anyone know how lakai and mummy are? I've not seen any updates for ages and am worried, i hope all is ok.

I so want to be positive but not seen or heared anything since the 12th Nov....starting to feel really concerned now:cry:

Much love to you all:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->