• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lakai's story

https://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v376/101/77/523391637/n523391637_1486884_5135.jpg

Oh gosh, he is an absolute darling - he's beautiful sweetie. So pleased you got to hold him at last - will that be somethihng you're able to do on a regular basis from now on? Sending you both lots and lots of love Xx

Wow...he looks soooooooo much bigger than the 1st pics we saw:happydance:

....and so alert too:cloud9:

Oops didn't see what you'd wrote as well....wow you held him for 3 hours. that must have been amazing sweetie. I'm soooooooooo pleased for you. I know there's a long road ahead but we're all thinking positive thoughts for you, Lakai and your family[-o<

So pleased you got to hold him. thanks for the updates and the pictures. Hes doing so well. xx

I am so glad you got to hold him it's amazing isn't it, he is adorable, i hope you can carry on with the skin to skin as i know it helped my lo so much and i hope it will lakai as well.

He's gorgeous sweetie, that's wonderful you got to hold him xx

Oh he is such a cutie, so beautiful. I'm so pleased you got to hold him, it'll give you both extra strength over the next few weeks. Hope you get to enjoy more snuggles with little Lakai soon :hugs:

cheers for the update hes doing so well what a fighter

I should be helping her keep updated. We are facebook friends, I always know what she is up to...she's a busy lady, and yeah, what a strong woman, huh?
Remind me! I still have baby brain!

I promise I will try to do it more often now that I have my big ole' PC set up! But you rock for offering...if you see/notice me slip please feel free and SO thanked if you do update for us! :hugs:
Hey no prob, I just want to help.
And congrats on holding the little guy, that must have felt so great!
Big Hugs!

Im so glad your little fighter is doing so well. I hope you all have a wonderful christmas and he recovers quickly from the op xxxx

:hug:

He is absolutely adorable!! I am sooo happy to hear you got to hold him! What a fighter!!

So glad to see that the little guy is doing well. xx

:cry: He's so perfect!! I am so so so happy that you finally got to hold him. I just know he is going to do GREAT!! :hugs: Thanks for the Update :)

Aww hun he is soo gorgeous... How lovely you got to hold him.... he is such a little fighter, like his Mum... xx

he is very adorable! :hugs: glad all is well and that you finally got to hold the little man!!

im so glad hes doing well and he looks huge from the 1st pics we saw hope u r all well hun so glad u got to hold him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->