Landed up in hospital on holiday!

Per16

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wanted to keep you updated, had 4 massive bleeds while on holiday is Shropshire and kept in hospital for 4 days, they have given baby steriods and have said that I have a low lying placenta which is causing all the bleeding so am now on bed rest, they have also said that baby could come at anytime now and as she is a right fatty nearly 5 pounds they will not stop labour! Back in london now and just waiting to see what happens, very scary and anxious time but bleeds have stopped so hopefully little one can keep in her mommas tummy for a few more weeks!

Hope you are all well xxx

Sorry to here that. Hope she stays there a couple more weeks but 5 pounds sounds like a pretty good weight anyway. Take it easy :)

Per16 - Hope your feeling better and enjoying the rest and that lo stays in there a little longer x

So sorry to hear your news, Hope she stays in your tummy alittle longer :hugs:

sorry to hear that, hope she hangs in there a little longer. xx

Sorry about the stressful holiday. Good luck with your hospital stay, try to stay positive! I hope that you and LO will both get through it in good health. :hugs:

What a holiday! Hope baby cooperates and stays in for a little longer- glad to hear they have given you steroids though. Sounds like baby would do well if she came early though. Good luck!

Poor you :hugs: i bet that was terrifying while on holiday too. Good news about baby's weight though :thumbup: and hopefully she'll decide to stick around a little longer before making an appearance!

Sorry to hear this - fingers crossed lo stays in there a little while yet!xxx

What a holiday! Must have been very stressful. Sounds as if bubs would do pretty well even if born now though. Hoping she stays put for a little while longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->