Laproscopy, choc cysts and zoladex

Angelm7

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post. I found this website after searching for more information after my laproscopy last week.

A little about me...32 ttc for 2 1/2 years. After complaining of sudden period pain was sent for scan, found an ovarian cyst. Rescanned cyst a few months later and it doubled to 8cm so they decided to take it out. After laproscopy was told I have stage iv endo and have been put on zoladex putting me into a temp menopause.

I am still reeling with the diagnosis of endometriosis. I have always been healthy, eat well etc. That I now feel 'damaged' which I know is ridiculous!

sorry to hear about your diagnosis :(

i had been ttc for 2 years when they found a 3x3cm solid mass on one of my ovaries during a scan. surgery revealed it to be a 6x6cm endometrioma and lots of other endo deposits and adhesions which they removed as much as possible. other than failing to conceive, i had no endo symptoms so it was quite a surprise ! on my second cycle after the surgery they tried me on letrozole/femara plus an hcg trigger and i conceived that month :) you are not damaged and there is every chance that you will get your longed for baby :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->