last chance for 2011 baby

wanabeamama

Reaction score
wow strange to think that if we dont get a bfp this month we wont have a baby in 2011 ah well as long as i get a 2011 bfp :) ill be happy so fingers crossed for all the dreams of a 2011 baby lets hope we get or little bundles of love :dust:

Fingers crossed for 2011 bumps! May have to wait for the babies... think of them as "to be continued..." :haha:

Actually I'm purposely not trying to get pregnant right now because I want my baby to be born during the first 6 months of the year. Only because schools might try to hold them back if they're born later in the year.

:o( .. such a shame .. but hay like you said lets hope for a 2011 BFP !! ..

a 2012 baby wouldnt be so bad.. it may take the OHs mind of the olympics .. LOL

The one month I didn't want to get pregnant was April because I really don't want a Christmas baby. It's just such a stressful time. Plus, I don't know how being out of town works... What if you go into labor at someone else's house? I really want a home birth, but what if my midwife goes out of town... see lots of added stress I don't need!

I still can't stand not to try, though, so we're still trying this month. I'll be over the moon if I do get pregnant and I'll just deal w/ everything later lol :)

To me it's weird to think that I could have a baby in 2011! It's just so soon!!! lol

I am a New Year baby so I actually was hoping for a baby in the middle of the year cause soooo much happens in my life around Dec...My hubby's birthday is Dec 2, We got married on Dec 11th, Christmas, my grandmas birthday is the day after christmas, & my birthday on the first! lol And the add a baby in there...gonna be one crazy end of the year! But I hope it happens this month mainly cause I would love to have a Capricorn! lol A little girl just like her mommy or a little boy! :) Good Luck ladies!

My birthday is in December, too... So I'd honestly love to have a December baby! Also, especially this year to have babies 1st Christmas would be amazing because I have so much family coming to visit for this upcoming Christmas. It would be fantastic! :)

I was so sad when I realized that if it doesn't happen this month then it doesn't happen in 2011. Sounds so silly, but it still made me sad. I'm hoping we all get our BFPs and we don't have to worry about it!

It is hard to believe that the 2011 window is almost closed! I mean it is only April... If my IUI takes I would have an EDD of 12.25.2011. Date of course wasn't on purpose, was shocked when I calculated it, must be a sign :flower:

That would be great, as it would mean I would be plus 1!! :happydance:

Though not an ideal delivery date.. Or birthday date, will worry about that if lucky enough for all the stars to align for a BFP...

Eagerly counting down 2ww... On CD17, 2DPO/IUI

Ashley

It is hard to believe that the 2011 window is almost closed! I mean it is only April...

It is hard to believe!

I never wanted a December baby... it is a busy time of the year. But right now we just want a baby and so we don't care what month he or she comes!

It is hard to believe that the 2011 window is almost closed! I mean it is only April...

It is hard to believe!

I never wanted a December baby... it is a busy time of the year. But right now we just want a baby and so we don't care what month he or she comes!

i agree!!!..we dont care wat month either...we jus want him/her to get here:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->