Last day on the pill then NTNP

StaceyKor

Mummy to 2 princesses x
Reaction score
Pointless post really, but...this is my last day on the pill, then we are moving to NTNP. Our daughter is almost 15 months old. Took us 18 months to conceive her. My cycles were majorly messed up, usually around 60 days in length. We are properly TTC from May next year, but figured I'd come off the pill now to see how my cycles are post pregnancy. Anyone else moving to NTNP next month?x

I just officially called us ntnp this month. I'll know before the end of this month if it will be first month lucky lol
Good luck and welcome to ntnp ;)

Ooo how exciting lots of us ladies all trying at the same time:happydance:

Awww i'll keep my fingers crossed for u Willo, thatd be very lucky!! I'm quite nervous about it tbh...TTC was so stressful lol, hopefully NTNP will be easier x

It's hard not to get a bit stressed when ttc. Hopefully you can just have some fun for the next few months ;)

I'm right there with you ladies. Off BC since end of June. First cycle off BC pill was 37 days and this last one was 30 days. My cycles seem to be regulating from being on the pill for so long.
Good to know I have people in the same boat with me for this NTNP journey :)
GL to you all!

Can I join? I went off the Pill 9th August, had withdrawal bleed after 3 days. I'm 3 days late but I don't think I'm pregnant. We DTD once only on the 5th as I was on strong meds earlier that are bad for pregnancy.

I came here to check how long it would take to get regular periods after going off the pill. I don't remember how it was last time as it was almost 5 years back, I ended up with 2 chemicals when we were ttc & it was very stressful. This time we're NTNP & I'm not really obsessed about it.

Good luck ladies xx

I honestly dont know how long it should take to regulate, when i eventually fell pregnant after 18 months ttc my cycles averaged around 60 days...i think the shortest cycle was 45 days. Itll certainly be interesting to see what happens this time around. I've got my withdrawal bleed just now, started on wednesday.
What makes u think ur not pregnant OmarsMum? Have u taken a test or u just going to hold off a bit longer and see what happens? X

We DTD only once :rofl:

I don't know, it's just a feeling, no signs of AF still, no pain, discharge or anything.

On the same day we DTD I saw a mucus discharge, it was like a clear white thing (sorry TMI). It stretches but I'm not sure if it's EWCM (I never heard about it until I googled it)

I will wait few days before testing, I'm not sure how I feel about it, I do want another baby, but it would be a shock if I get pregnant immediately (did I mention that I suffer from PCOS)

Last time although we were actively trying & obsessed about ttc, I didn't look for ovulation signs or anything, xx

That does sound like EWCM, i remember being on the hunt for it while ttc before haha. You never know, maybe that 1 time was the lucky one. How late are you now? I have to say, i did get a bit obsessed ttc before too, i would literally have peed on any sort of stick haha... Spent a fortune between ovulation sticks and pg tests. I'm hoping to be a lot more chilled out trying for #2.

Keep me updated hun, got everything crossed for u x

We are officially NTNP too! I came off the pill last week. My periods were really messed up too and since having LO I've been on birth control, so I'd like to see if my periods have sorted themselves at all!

I tested yesterday, it was negative, I used a digital Clear blue test. Still no sign of AF, but I'm bloated & I have pain in my lower tummy :(

I came off the mini pill on Thursday. It'll be interesting to see if I can stay relaxed about it this time, I'm hoping having a toddler will distract me.

Good luck ladies.

AF showed up today, it was 2 weeks late xx

Now I'm confused. I had a spot if brown blood yesterday, now nothing! I did heavy weight lifting yesterday in the morning, it was few mins laters.

Is there anything I can do to regulate my periods?? I'm stressed out because of it :(

I had that the other day, it's annoying isn't it!

Hmmm, i dont know, my periods were very irregular before i fell pregnant with Emilia, but i never had any spotting. Has your proper period showed up yet? My doctor really did t have any suggestions at all as to how to regulate them...i basically has to do ovulation tests every day to figure out when i was ovulating. I knew my period would then come 2 weeks later (the luteal phase was always the same length at least).xx

I am right there with you ladies. I got off the pill at the end of August, had a very short period around August 22 and now nothing. I've taken a million tests (okay like 5) and they are all negative so I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant, just havent' gotten my period yet. I'm on CD 37 and she hasn't shown her face yet. Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->