Last Natural TWW

Momof2onetube

Momma of 2 each <3
Reaction score
As the title says, this will be my last natural tww. I have an HSG scheduled for Jan 9th, we have to sit January out due to that :nope: if all is good with my only tube, we will be starting with Femara the next cycle as I’m not ovulating good eggs.
I had very intense cramping and sharp pains with this ovulation, so I’m hoping it was actually a good egg and we don’t have to move forward with any testing or fertility meds! I’ll be having my progesterone tested cd21 and cd25.
Anyone want to wait it out with me? AF due Christmas Day :dust:

I'll wait with you, my af is due around 22nd.
Can I ask why your doctor is putting you on Femara? I'm wondering if there might be other options for me, I've just got a long frustrating wait till March till I see a consultant to discuss all my recent test results.
Have you had blood tests done other than your progesterone?

@pamg I’ve only had my progesterone tested so far, we were given 6 cycles to try on our own and if nothing my gyno was willing to help. Since my progesterone was way lower than he wanted to see last cycle, he’s pretty certain I’m not producing good eggs and that Femara will help. But first we have to rule out that my tube isn’t blocked. Just hoping that my numbers are higher this cycle and we don’t need all of this testing after all

Good luck @Dessie :dust: are you testing early? I’m going to impatiently wait for AF to hopefully not show Christmas Day

@pamg I’ve only had my progesterone tested so far, we were given 6 cycles to try on our own and if nothing my gyno was willing to help. Since my progesterone was way lower than he wanted to see last cycle, he’s pretty certain I’m not producing good eggs and that Femara will help. But first we have to rule out that my tube isn’t blocked. Just hoping that my numbers are higher this cycle and we don’t need all of this testing after all

I'll keep my fingers crossed we're both gna have lucky months. I'm just feeling so low about my recent results. The doctor last week mentioned my FSH levels were the high side of normal & when I looked online yesterday the level I have is grouped to an age bracket of an age 41+ year old.

What was your progesterone level last month? I thought mine would have been low with my short luteal phase but my recent one was 29 & she said that was fine but I think now maybe its my rubbish hormone levels making my cycle short.

My progesterone last cycle was only 15.3 :( just hoping for a way higher number this cycle!

Thank you @lilnessi :) I’m 4dpo now and have had headaches daily since ov, sore boobs as usual. How are you ladies doing?

I'm about 5 or 6dpo, yesterday I woke up feeling really rough like I was getting a cold, I took some paracetamol & then as the day went on I felt fine & today I feel fine which is strange for me as normally if I start getting a cold it develops really quick! I have sore boobs as usual for this time of the month too.

I can’t wait for Wednesday/Thursday to have my progesterone tested and get results so I know if we even have a shot this cycle. OH doesn’t want me to go through the HSG, he asked if I’d rather him get checked out before I do it. We’re just hoping with everything that we have that we get that Christmas BFP. I’m trying to stay optimistic but realistic at the same time

Just wanted to update that my progesterone came back extremely low again :cry: looks like we’ll be moving forward with the HSG and Femara next year

I'm 9dpo today CD25 & af has started this afternoon. I'm feeling so upset & dishartened about it. Really wish I didnt have to wait until the end of March to see a consultant now I don't know how I'm gna manage until then!

I’m sorry @pamg :hugs: I just want AF to show and get it over with now that I know I’m out

I completely thought I was out, turns out... I’m not!!! 10dpo....

06C2365E-5CCF-4F44-ABB4-04A7D0A69F2C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->