Last nights baby shower

XKatX

Reaction score
So, as demanded by a couple of people, here is the lowdown on my baby shower last night.
First off - I'll tell you what I was expecting. A colleague of mine left a month ago, so she also had a baby shower. About 10 people attended, we ate lots of food and then did pressies. She got a hamper and gift vouchers. They decided against presents, so that she wouldn't end up with 2 of things. It was such a good night.

So last night, I went to mine, expecting the same thing....
It was such a brill night - about 20 people from work turned up and we all ate lots of really bad things - including a chocolate fountain for dessert!!! :cake:I even indulged in a glass of Rose wine - it was sooooooooo good!!!:wine:
Then the pressies came out!! Everyone had bought me something, so there was so much stuff there!!! I really enjoyed opeing them and bubs kicked and squirmed all the way through!! I was sure it knew that the spoiling was for him/her!! They gave me the hamper too - full of goodies. I haven't opened it yet - I thought I would leave for hubby to open tonight. Then, on top of that - they also gave me Mothercare vouchers too!!
I was a little embarressed by it all to say the least!
I totally forgot to take the camera, so no photo's of the night - just some I took today of my pressies (although, thinking about it, I could have used the camera on my phone!!!:dohh:)
Enjoy:

Awww sounds like you had a really good night which is good and well deserved! You got loadss of goodies! =) it all looks lovely =) xxxx

Sounds like you had a lovely time! Lucky you all those pressies! x

OOo lucky mummy and baby! All looks fab!

Sounds like you had a fab time hon. Some great pressies there. x x

Awww hun, sounds like you had such a great nice, very jelous on the chocolate fountain!!! Yummy
Oooo looks like you were very spoilt :D

Glad you enjoyed the shower - you lucky thing with all those pressies!!! x

Aw look...you must've had a lovely time. And a naughty little glass of wine too just to round it off. :dance:

Ooh! How exciting! You lucky thing! What a fab group of friends and lovely pressies you and bubs have got! xx

ooooohh!! Lovely pressies! It sounds really nice - especially the wine!!

Aww sounds like you had a lovely time hun, and got lots of nice goodies too!!

aww lots of nice things :D glad you had a good time!

Ahh sounds like you had a fab night! x

Sounds like you had a good time. Looks like LO got some lovely prezzies. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back