Last time here... Any April babies coming this spring?

Hopeful1479

Mom with #2 coming!
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Brittney I am 37 and this is my last baby and my last 3rd trimester... I am having a girl, and I have a beautiful 2 year old little girl at home named Emery!

I am due April 9th and I hope she comes no sooner... Had a sono yesterday and she is measuring perfect and the assumption is she is weighing in at 2.5 pounds!!

Anyone else here due in April?:flower:

Me! Little guy is due April 16th and was measuring a tad bit ahead at my last sonogram, which was at the end of December.

This is our first child, both for me and my BF, and we could not be happier. We still have so much to do before his arrival, but it's so exciting!

Hello :) this is my last pregnancy and child too. Due April 6th with a little girl, already have a boy who is 6.

April 3rd for me.

2nd and last baby here, already got fixing surgery in the pipeline and my body just won't cope again.

We are team yellow and have a 3 year old son :)

Technically I'm not in 3rd tri until Thursday but 2 days is no big deal considering babies come when they want to :rofl:

Due with a little girl April 21st. :)
Hoping she comes a little early because I'm impatient :haha:

Same here! Due April 21 with a little girl! April is such a great month to have a baby imo :D

Also due 21st of April. Couldn't help having a sneaky peak at third tri posts a couple days early too. 😂

I'm pregnant with boy #2 due on April 8th! His big brother was born on April 30th, 2013 - this will be my last pregnancy - I'll be 36 in July. So so excited for my little guy!

Due April 4th with my 4th lol! And definitely the lasts seems my last bub was meant to be the last! I'm having my 1st and only girly :)

Due 17th April here. 3rd and final baby who is a girl and 2 boys at home. I am 27, 28 in 2 weeks and having a 4d scan for my pressie. So excited xx

This is my last pregnancy too- I have 2 girls and pregnant with a boy
I've just had a scan today and baby is just above the large side of the normal rage so got to get the glucose test and also another scan at 36 weeks to check he isn't too big by then
I'm due 13th April- would be good to keep this thread going and share our labour experiences!!

Hi, I'm due April 15th with my third (and last) baby. Got two little boys and expecting a little girl. Can't wait xx

Hi, I'm due April 15th with my third (and last) baby. Got two little boys and expecting a little girl. Can't wait xx

me too. april 15th. with my one and done baby boy. We are very excited for him to get here. my husband is convinced that he will be early which would be fine.. except I don't really want an april fools day birthday for him.

April 1st boy on the way. Who delivers on due date anyway?
Getting excited! Second and last boy for us!

Ooh how exciting :). I agree, April seems a lovely time to have a baby!

April 4th with Baby Boy #2! I'm thinking I'll be able to convince hubby to have a third somewhere down the line, but as of right now it's a no go so he may or may not be our last. His older brother will be 2.5 around the time he comes along and we are all super excited. His name is going to be Sterling Ellis.

Pregnant with my second baby boy due April 8th! Can't wait :)

Wow so many babies coming this spring I am super excited to have such a large group in the same time frame!! I just had a 28 week sono and everything was on point she is measuring 2 days a head but again what is a specific date!!

Does everyone have names picked out? We can't agree sadly so who knows... I would like to keep this thread going and share our stories and births into the spring!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->