Last time here... Any April babies coming this spring?

I definitely understand that! Tyler is rather rough around my bump as well. :haha: I sleep so deeply once I have peed a million times that it feels like waking from the dead.

I had my 32 week appointment and I definitely dislike how they bounce you between doctors for the last stretch. The one I had this time just seemed rushed. I requested to be scheduled with one of my favorites next time.

This doctor though, I asked her if there was anything I could do about my spd. It has gotten so bad that it's almost constant. Forget standing after sitting for a while because it feels like something is burning alive. Especially when I have been sewing because I tend to lean on the front of my pelvis. She told me to just take some tylenol. Really? e.e Sure, let's take tylenol every hour of the day. I understand there's not much to be done for it but I was looking for helpful advice.

Ugh... I have my 32 week appointment today too, and I'm going to ask about the TERRIBLE carpal tunnel that I've managed to develop in the past few weeks. I'm not all that hopeful that they are going to help me either which is going to really annoy me. To hear "it will resolve when the baby is born" does not really help me function for the next TWO MONTHS.

I've been told to pretty much put up with my spd. They say there's nothing they can do apart from make me aware of some exercises and give me a support belt. It's frustrating. I'm a grumpy cow due to being in constant pain.

I had a carpal tunnel feeling in my wrists every morning with my son in 3rd tri! The only thing my doctor recommended that actually helped was wearing wrist braces to bed. They would sweat a bit but it beat feeling like they were going to snap off. Helped with the swelling too.

----------------------------------
I find that a support belt does nothing for me when I am sitting, just makes me feel squished. It helps more with back pain while walking than it does with the spd :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->