Last time here... Any April babies coming this spring?

My girls are due April 27th, but they will be delivered before that. I'm not really sure when but I've asked three different people during my apt and everyone had a different week they consider ideal to deliver twins. The one thing they agree on is that they should come out no later than 39 weeks.

I'm due our first baby on the 20th of April (5 days later than my estimation according to the hospital). Likely to be induced though between the 6th and 13th as I have gestational diabetes

Found out a week and a half before christmas that we have a little girl on the way :pink: :cloud9:

We have our first girl due on the 26th :) I already have a little boy. I will be having a planned section at some point around the 19th though. Also our last baby :)

I'm due my 3rd on 15th April. Already have a dd (6), and a ds (1), I'm having another little boy.

I am a little frustrated that April is so far away. :haha: It's getting closer but I am so tired. It is seriously becoming challenging to take care of my almost 2 year old. I remember last time I was here, I slept through most of it. I want more naps this time too but my crazy energizer toddler says no. :rofl:

Hello! I'm moving to THIRD TRIMESTER! Holy MOLY.

We're due with a little girl April 23, and we're naming her Samantha Elizabeth. Things are starting to seem to real now! :wacko:

We're under some increased monitoring from the doctor due to some non-ideal conditions going on for the baby. At first, they were concerned about low amniotic fluid (the "very low end of normal"... whatever THAT really means!) and now it's because her umbilical cord is "hypocoiled" which basically means flat. From what I understand, we're basically planning for an early arrival by cesarean (I've read LOTS of medical studies!) but we'll see what the doctor says this week at our 28 week appointment when we FINALLY sit down and talk all this through. There's a 40% chance that she'll come before 37 weeks, but FX that she stays in as long as possible. She's already measuring slightly behind (41%) so I want her to cook as long as she can.

Welcome ladies!!

I too feel April seems really far away but now that I say it, its going to be here too fast and we are just starting her room this weekend. With so many things going on, my husband travels for work at times, he is now in ski patrol 2 times a week and we just moved our 2 year old into her own big girl bed and she now decides she wants to use the potty as well my head is spinning!! I am ALWAYS tired I work 7:30-4:30 we put Emery to bed about 8:15 and by 9 I just want to pass out but I sleep horribly.

We have narrowed our name list but I feel bad because I don't like the names my husband picked and I am a HUGE Peyton manning fan and said that if he wins the superbowl I wanted to name my daughter after him!!

Haha! I keep having girls but I want to name a boy after our quarterback Russell Wilson! We are definitely rooting for Peyton though I can't stand Cam Newton ugh.

April will be here before we know it but I do remember thinking two nights ago "yeah I'm ready to be done being pregnant" oops still almost 13 weeks to go...

Hi ladies! Just crossing over to third tri now - April does seem so far away. I don't enjoy being pregnant at all and I feel like this last tri is going to seriously draaaggg. It'll all be worth it when I have my second little girl in my arms though!

I have a tentative c section date of 4/18 so only 12 more weeks!

i'm totally opposite! i feel like april 8th is SO CLOSE! i'm freaking out a little! if i don't go into labor naturally before 39+6, i'm going to have another c-section, which i'm not worried about. i don't care either way. i just feel like this pregnancy went so fast, and i'm not ready for it to be over, as it's my last. i'm having my 2nd boy!

I finished her room last week thankfully! Just tiny bits here and there to get together like my hospital bag and the sprinkle coming up. I do have my son's birthday party in February to distract me for a bit.

I feel like if she doesn't come in early April, she'll come on GOT night just to spite me :rofl:

I'm kind of in the middle. I'm 30 weeks and 40 weeks seems forever away but at the same time I realize that 10 weeks is not far at all and that he could totally come sooner than that or even later lol. His nursery isn't quite finished but at this point all he needs is his crib and that comes in on Wednesday. I dont have a mattress for it yet but my baby shower is also this weekend so I assume I might get a gift card or something for it, if someone hasnt gotten me one off of my registry yet. But really, mattresses arent that expensive so I'll get one after this weekend either way.

Outside of his crib, the rest of his nursery is just design stuff that needs finishing. I also had a small panic attack about labor stuff the other night, int he middle of the night so I ended up getting all of that stuff taken care of recently. I am doing a homebirth so it was just a matter of purchasing a birth pool (which was just a inflatable kiddie pool off of amazon lol) and a birth kit put together by my midwife. But luckily, I dont have to worry about packing an overnight bag or anything :)

It's funny because people I see keep asking if I am ready for him to come out yet and the emotional answer is "yes" because I want to meet him but the logical answer is "no" because he needs to cook a bit longer. :p

I'll be having baby between 37 and 39 weeks depending on my diabetes so I could have as little as 7 weeks left!! Scary stuff!

We're pretty much ready for her. We don't have a nursery since we'll be moving when shes a few months old. I need to get some drawers sorted for her clothes and buy stuff for my hospital bag and then I think we're done!

We're getting there. We have her crib, though no bedding for it. Travel system is all set up and ready to go. Have our dresser on order. Have my changing bag, haven't packed it yet. I need a few more bits of clothing though, I was hoping we had some newborn stuff stashed away from my son but it appears not!

I'll be having baby between 37 and 39 weeks depending on my diabetes so I could have as little as 7 weeks left!! Scary stuff!

We're pretty much ready for her. We don't have a nursery since we'll be moving when shes a few months old. I need to get some drawers sorted for her clothes and buy stuff for my hospital bag and then I think we're done!

I too have gestational diabetes and I did with my first as well. I was tested this time at 25 weeks, I think my OB just wanted to torture me. Since being on the diet I have lost 2-3 pounds so I guess that tells me I was over induldging way too much.. I have not even gained 20 pounds as of yet!! I am trying my best to stay healthy and fit as I want to get back into awesome shape this summer while still on leave. How do you manage for GD? I control mine by diet and I test 2-3 times a day...

We just put our plan together so when its time my daughter and dogs are taken care of!! My mom is 10 min away from hospital and has full access to our house an pivelage at daycare. As for a bag have not even thought about packing one as of yet! Just starting her room...

I too have gestational diabetes and I did with my first as well. I was tested this time at 25 weeks, I think my OB just wanted to torture me. Since being on the diet I have lost 2-3 pounds so I guess that tells me I was over induldging way too much.. I have not even gained 20 pounds as of yet!! I am trying my best to stay healthy and fit as I want to get back into awesome shape this summer while still on leave. How do you manage for GD? I control mine by diet and I test 2-3 times a day...

I'm type 1 so I'm on insulin :)

Luckily when the time comes, my dad will watch my son and the dogs until we come home which I hope will be quicker than last time. We were in the hospital for almost 4 days with my son. Hoping for 2 tops this time assuming all goes well.

There's a biiiig consignment sale in the end of March where I will pick up the last things I need. Saves a lot of money and the items are barely used. :)

I've got my GD test in the morning. Not looking forward to that. I've got my next scan on Thursday and midwife appointment on Friday.

Each time I go to appointments I worry they'll say I'm not putting on enough weight, but I'm constantly eating. Total weight gain so far is 1stone. Just hoping our baby boy is growing ok.

Nursery is almost done. Just the finishing touches now. I've bought a few bits n pieces for my hospital bag and will get that packed next month.

Can't believe how many of us there are due in April. :)

I have my GD test tomorrow morning too. Def not looking forward to it!
I know by MD will say something about my weight gain, so I'm also not looking forward to that either!

No nursery this time - baby will be sharing a room with me for a while. Then I have to figure out the room situation because I only have one other room on that level and my son is in it.

I am also going to a big consignment sale in February where I hope to get a lot of the things I still need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->