Last time here... Any April babies coming this spring?

Hello, I am due April 3rd with our one and only boy, Gabriel Stephen. Started having contractions 2 weeks ago and now on medication through week 35 and bed rest. Hoping he cooperates until week 36:)

This is my second and last pregnancy, and I'm expecting a little girl. Due date is 17th April. My Mum's due date with me was 16th April nearly 35 years ago, and I appeared 3 weeks early, so I'll be amused if our little bundle decides to make an early appearance. :)

Still struggling with coming up with a name, but seems to be joint between Jessica and Abbie, unless we think of another name.

Welcome! There's a whole group of us in the pregnancy groups section, we're the April Raindrops. We also have a fb group that most of us talk on, feel free to join! I'm due April 7th with a girl we're naming Kaia. I really want her to be born in the month of April so I'm hoping she holds on until then. Glad to hear your last baby is doing so well!

Yeah for some reason I hope baby holds on till April and doesn't make an appearance late March lol! No idea why though!

Spring is a lovely time to be born. I'm a May baby myself x

Due my second and last baby on the 25 of April and we are team yellow xx but feeling as if I could go early xxx

I'm also due in April. April 1, with my first, a boy. I am hoping for atleast one more after this but it was such a long and hard to journey to even get pregnant with this one, so who knows?

Im hoping for him to come in March. My birthday is the 9th and hubby the 10th. So I would love for it to be close to that:)

Hello, I am due April 3rd with our one and only boy, Gabriel Stephen. Started having contractions 2 weeks ago and now on medication through week 35 and bed rest. Hoping he cooperates until week 36:)

Welcome and good luck to you, stay rested and keep us all posted. Great name choice for your little man!

Welcome! There's a whole group of us in the pregnancy groups section, we're the April Raindrops. We also have a fb group that most of us talk on, feel free to join! I'm due April 7th with a girl we're naming Kaia. I really want her to be born in the month of April so I'm hoping she holds on until then. Glad to hear your last baby is doing so well!

What is the FB group for April Raindrops? I've been a part of that thread for a long time but I am much more active on FB than here

Hello, I am due April 3rd with our one and only boy, Gabriel Stephen. Started having contractions 2 weeks ago and now on medication through week 35 and bed rest. Hoping he cooperates until week 36 no:)

Good luck!! Xx take care!!

Can't believe I am officially in third tri now. Forgot to add to my first comment that we are team blue.

How is everyone feeling? For me, my pelvis is killing me! Along with back pain e.e

i don't have any back or pelvic pain, but i'm just starting to feel BIG. worried about more weight gain, yikes! going to try and slow it down the next few weeks!

What is the FB group for April Raindrops? I've been a part of that thread for a long time but I am much more active on FB than here

Someone else just asked me how to add but I'm not sure how to do it. I think maybe if you give me the name you have for fb then I can search for you to add you. If you want to, then pm it to me and I'll give it a try!

How is everyone feeling? For me, my pelvis is killing me! Along with back pain e.e

It's not my pelvis so much that's killing me as it's the muscle running along the front of it! So, my groin I guess. That hurts like crazy when I use that muscle area

Hi ladies! Officially 3rd tri today and due April 22 with a girl. I have a 3.5 year old son, Gavin, already.
Name options right now are Samantha, Hannah, or Olivia. But our preferences keep changing because girl names are so much fun!

I am not worried so much about weight gain. I learned last time that I am one of those lucky pregnant ladies that end up retaining a lot of water towards the end. e.e So while I felt huge and like it would never come off, I was almost my pre-pregnancy weight a month and a half after. I felt like it all magically melted off. Making healthy choices helps but I won't lie, this morning that donut just looked waaaay too sexy.

Groin muscle soreness sucks! I have a bit of that too. :(
With my pelvis, if I have been sitting, once I stand up it clicks and I feel like it must be preparing for separation again. Bit early in my opinion. :haha:

I like Hannah or Olivia :)

Goodness, last night I couldn't sleep! I just tossed and turned. Hard to swallow that I have at least 10 more weeks to go :rofl: Naturally, my son was up bright and early. He is like the energizer bunny I swear. Just keeps going and going.

I had a woman at work today tell that I look really pregant today... I guess yesterday I did not... I don't feel huge but this child of mine is head down in my pelvis and beats on me, I can't get her to turn she just switches sides!!! By end of day after chasing my 2 year old around my back is killing me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->