Last time here... Any April babies coming this spring?

Only just realised we've been moved over to this section lol

To all the UK ladies what will you be putting on for baby when coming home? I'm thinking a pram suit would be too thick? Will vest, sleep suit and cardigan be enough?

Can't even trust the weather over here so I'm not sure...

Yeah it's hard to tell what the weather will be like. I reckon vest, sleepsuit and cardi would be fine though. I'll probably leave the pram suit in the car and M can bring it in if it's needed x

I'll be putting lo in a vest, sleepsuit, cardigan, hat and then blanket over the top. We wont be outside for long and car will be warm enough :)

Only just realised we've been moved over to this section lol

To all the UK ladies what will you be putting on for baby when coming home? I'm thinking a pram suit would be too thick? Will vest, sleep suit and cardigan be enough?

Can't even trust the weather over here so I'm not sure...

We'll be doing the vest, sleepsuit, hat and blanket combo. April can be so unpredictable. DS had the same combo and he's a late September baby, so going to be about the same.

Hopefully things go better than expected linz!

-------------------------------------------------
I have made a new cover for my son's car seat to make it girly for Jasmine <3

Otherwise I am feeling decent this week. Still major spd but that's going to stick around so I just have to deal with it :haha:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1
Thank you Bekah!

I feel like I still have a million sewing projects to finish so I've put them in order by priority :haha: Separated mostly by what I need to make and what I want to make.

Sounds like a good plan. Must be lovely having such a useful talent.

It definitely helps!

Seems like since this topic was moved it was sent here to die :(

31 weeks yesterday!

Attachments

• VZM.IMG_20160221_220815.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20160221_220815.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1
It definitely helps!

Seems like since this topic was moved it was sent here to die :(

Lol that's true! We need to keep the thread going...

As for me my bump is so sore and stingy! Basically feels like someone has cut the area around my belly button with a knife! Started yesterday and I think it's the area where I already had stretch marks from my first pregnancy.

Anyone else baby always hiccuping? Ahaha this lil one always seems to be but I do love the feeling :)

Oh I love the hiccups too! Since she moves around so much it helps me get an idea of where she is.... And now she's transverse (though the pressure on my hips let me know that already). They are so sweet though. <3

Cute bump Powell!
----------------------
Jazzy hiccups a lot and likes to poke around in painful spots as often as possible :haha: She is a lot more active than Tyler was. She also loves to push her feet as far out of my belly as she can. I can actually tickle her feet.

The weekend through today was so busy! On Sunday Tyler had his party, yesterday he officially turned 2 and had a doctor's appointment and today was my appointment! Measuring a week ahead apparently but I think it was just her position. Fundal height isn't very reliable in my opinion.

I also had a bad fall on Sunday morning. Baby is fine obviously but I am positive if I had landed any differently I would have broken my arm. I have a very bad bruise that must be deep. It's very swollen as well. I cannot lean on it or use it to pick up Tyler. Very convenient as it's my dominant arm! e.e

Oh no sweet tart - be careful! I remember when I was super pregnant with my daughter, I slipped in the shower and got wedged in with my head against the wall and my feet hanging over the side. It took my husband a while to pull me out.

This little lady hiccups all the time too - just like my daughter. But I always feel this one's hiccups in the area where my left thigh joins my hip - very weird.

Hope everyone's doing well in the most uncomfortable phase yet!

Oh no sweet tart - be careful! I remember when I was super pregnant with my daughter, I slipped in the shower and got wedged in with my head against the wall and my feet hanging over the side. It took my husband a while to pull me out.

This little lady hiccups all the time too - just like my daughter. But I always feel this one's hiccups in the area where my left thigh joins my hip - very weird.

Hope everyone's doing well in the most uncomfortable phase yet!

Sorry but I giggled a little bit when I pictured someone falling in that position and having to get pulled out lol

I feel hiccups down there sometimes and I find it weird, its such a strange place to feel them!

Do be careful ladies. We're going to be more prone to falling the bigger we get. I'm starting to slow downs it and think more about what I'm doing. Back ache most days is a constant reminder though. So I'm trying to think about posture etc. Think I'm too used to slouching and having to keep my back straight now to balance out bump.

Ugh. PJ stepped on my belly before I was fully awake this morning. I was awake after that! He didn't get full on belly,, closer to my pelvis. Jax has been going back and forth from head down and transverse (judging from where I feel kicks) so I'm wondering if he stepped on his little head

That's a rough position to get stuck in hal!
Definitely trying to be more careful from here on out.
--------------------------------------------------
Hopefully not Powell! I don't think he could have hurt him though. As long as good movement keeps up you should be in the clear :)
--------------------------------------------------
That fabulous burst of energy that I had seems to have faded away. I'm caught between wanting to clean the house today and wanting it to clean itself :haha:

Yeah I know it didn't hurt him. He's well protected in there but it sure woke me up real quick! Lol

I'm sure his fine Powell probably just made baby jump :)

As for me I'm so exhausted lately and I ended up falling asleep on the sofa only to wake up feeling like crap with awful heartburn!!

I know he's fine, it just scared me because I wasn't fully awake yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->