Last time here... Any April babies coming this spring?

Finishing touches put to the nursery today. Crib put together too which will be in our room. 0-6mths clothes washed, ironed and put away. 6-18mth clothes being washed tomorrow. Tiny clothes are just the cutest things.

Got the bag I'll be using as a hospital bag out of the storage room today and will start packing that. Have made a list of the things I need to buy. Wonder if anywhere is selling flip flops as I'd like some to use in the hospital shower.

Very organised Bekah!

Heartburn has hit really hard tonight, it's actually quiet painful! I've barely even eaten today could that be a cause? gonna have gaviscon for the first time this pregnancy

I've been getting heartburn too in the last week or two. I've found a glass of milk has helped. Hope the gaviscon does the trick.

Been a while since i last posted in here 30 weeks on monday and we are moving house as just been offered a 3 bedroom house, im super tired. Any other mummies feel like their bubs are sitting in their pelvis and pushing down its brutal xx i have some things packed for hospital but still so much to do xx

I've been getting heartburn too in the last week or two. I've found a glass of milk has helped. Hope the gaviscon does the trick.

Yeah I usually drink milk too but it was hurting so just had gaviscon before going to bed. I forgot how awful the thing tastes!

The cry definitely helped. :haha:

Luckily, my mother is going to let my son sleep over at her place Saturday so that I can have some space to get things done. Preparation wise, her room is entirely finished. Everything is washed and put away etc. It almost seems silly because she will be in my room for at least 4-5 months. :) Mostly what I have left are my sewing projects and the hospital bag. Also have yo make final plans for my son's birthday party. I still cannot believe that he is turning 2!

I am both glad and sorry to see everyone else is also in pain. :rofl:

Bekha very organised im impressed ...and your right tiny clothes r the cutest !!

Brunette hope moving goes well ...im in agony this time round baby was breech last 2 me apps but i think shes turned tranverse !! My pelvis hurts so bad i now waddle !!!!

Babyjan heartburn sucks !! Im up most nights with it..i have milk and gaviscon tablets..but iv had days were i cnt eat and wanna cry !!

Awww sweetart 2 years old bless him..im.planning my dds 4th birthday !! I wanna crys she 4 already...
Time flies ..

Xx

I feel pretty accomplished today. Before picking up my son, husband and I managed to get 80% of the entire house cleaned! It definitely needed to be done. I even folded the laundry and put it away after! :rofl:

We haven't gotten ANYTHING out of boxes or ready for baby because we are in the process of trying to buy a house. Our agent put an offer in and if it passes inspections and such our closing date will be April 1st so we won't be getting stuff ready til extremely last minute. Luckily since we already have a boy we have everything we need, its just still packed away. Now I'm stressing about what if the house doesn't pass inspections idk what Plan B is :shrug: kinda freaking out!

I imagine the energy will disappear just as fast as it appeared. :rofl: I will use it to my advantage while it lasts though!

That's definitely last minute Powell! Hopefully all goes well though! :hugs:

Good luck with the house Powell! It'll be so nice to welcome baby in a brand new home :)

I finally made a list of stuff to get for baby #2 so will start ordering from Amazon in a few weeks. Getting a crib from a friend and ended up finding a used double stroller in awesome condition so picked that up on Saturday. Just need to get a new infant car seat, a rock n play, a baby bathtub, nursing supplies and some newborn pjs and onesies and I think we'll be all set.

Also excited that we are finally buying a car after 10 years of not having one! We've lived in the city (NYC and now Seattle) so have always walked everywhere, used mass transit or rented Zipcars if we needed to travel, but with 2 kids it's time to get one of our own. Especially because we want to get out and explore the Pacific Northwest before we end up back on the east coast!

My c section is scheduled for 9 weeks from today. I wish it would hurry up and get here!

Hope all you ladies are doing well and staying as comfortable as possible! :)

Sounds like you have a good system going hal! :)

I'm a little worried that this topic won't get as much attention now that it has been moved. :( We will see.

Getting last minute things done for my son's party today. It's on Sunday. He turns 2 on Monday!! That went by quicker than expected. It feels like I was just complaining about how much longer the wait was. It's really amazing how one day it feels like you have centuries left until something and the next it feels like there's hardly any time at all. One step closer to April :)

I had a major panic last night as OH will be in his final week of year 2 at uni and have major presentations on..when it's my dd- an hour and a half away :( If he's at Uni when I go into labour, i have to get the kids to my mums.. then i guess I have to go to the hospital.. on my own..

If this one is anything like her sister, I'll be ready to push in an hour. I don't want to have a baby on my own lol :(

I'm sorry linz :( :hugs:
That's pretty bad timing. There's always a chance of going past your due date but these little ones like to come whenever they please. Stinkers <3

Is there no one else who could be there with you if it happens?

Not really, I haven't got many close friends and the two I count as best friends both work full time. I could get my mum to come and leave my dad with the kids but that would mean I'd have to drive to the hospital if I was in labour as she can't drive lol. I'm sure I'll figure something out :-/ xx

Oh no linz! I really hope baby comes when OH is home with you! I can't even imagine having to drive myself to hospital whilst in labour :(

Oh bless ya Linz, hopefully things will work out. Don't panic :hugs: xx

33 weeks today, madness!

Only just realised we've been moved over to this section lol

To all the UK ladies what will you be putting on for baby when coming home? I'm thinking a pram suit would be too thick? Will vest, sleep suit and cardigan be enough?

Can't even trust the weather over here so I'm not sure...

Good morning ladies!
I am feeling so huge. But now that Feb is half over, people hear I'm due in April and say, "Oh not too far to go!" instead of what they used to say which was "Wow! You look like you could go into labor tomorrow!"
I actually think (hope?) my growth has slowed. I haven't put much weight on in the last 3 weeks and hoping to keep it that way. I obviously want baby to grow but I don't want any more extra weight on me.

I haven't started thinking about a hospital bag yet. I cant imagine packing it this early since most of the clothes I would pack I still wear and plan to wear up until the end. I could pack baby's though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->