Last week in 2nd tri

MrsC10

Mummy
Reaction score
Where has this pregnancy gone? I feel like I only found out about this little dude last week and here I am staring down the barrel of 3rd tri!
So under prepared this time round. Better get my ass in gear! :haha:

I think second pregnancies do go faster! I feel like I've only just found out in some respects but it's flown by. I can guarantee the last month won't feel like that though :haha:

I was just thinking this this morning! Today is the first day of my last week in the 2nd tri and it boggles my mind that a) I'm still actually pregnant (took awhile) and b) that I'm almost in the 3rd tri! I think the uncertainty of when I'll have them is daunting as well - expecting twins. So I'm just wishing it's at least another 9 weeks or so...

Yep same here! On my way to third tri in next few weeks... I'm sure my first pregnancy took twice as long 😂

Same!!! I feel like this pregnancy has just been very, blink and you'll miss it! My first it seemed to drag on forever and ever and ever!

Not long now ladies :)

Feeling very much the same! This is baby number 3 for us, keep forgetting I'm even pregnant :haha:

I'm in the last week of the second trimester too. I can't believe how fast it's gone! I'm also unprepared but that could be down to the whole year being financially draining - one bill is cleared, another pops up or the kids cause damage to the property. So we have Christmas to get through quick smart so we can finish paying for this cot and seat. We have a little clothing for either sex so we will leave it at that until we have this baby and we know for certain what we are shopping for.

Good to know that I'm not alone! I keep forgetting that I actually have someone else with me at all times and it hits me when I try to bend over and pick something up for DD. 13 weeks left. That doesn't seem long at all!!

haha - this is my first pregnancy and I have brief moments where I forget I'm pregnant too, like when first waking up. I stretch out and can't 'feel' my gigantic belly, I feel only my own stuff, if that makes sense. Then I touch and WHOA! there it is. Or I try to roll out of bed and realize how hard it is! :haha:

I also feel like I'm in defense mode b/c I don't want them to come super early but I have to be prepared for anything from this point on! I'm sure they are still snug as bugs in a rug but it's hard not to worry.

Congrats Hun!!! Happy and healthy third trimester

Congrats ladies! Enjoy third tri! From what I hear it can be a more uncomfortable trimester, but you'll be so much closer to holding your babies! I can't wait to make it there myself!

I'm so jealous! I'm inching my way towards 20 weeks (Monday) and it feels slow as molasses. Good luck with your 3rd tri!

I'm having this feeling now... I'll wake up in the morning and be in my very last week of 2nd tri! Crazy feeling. We still haven't bought anything yet, so I'm feeling so stressed about that! Eep.

Don't stress :) you've still got time! I panic and then I think ok, I've got 3 more paydays before she is here, I'm sure I can rustle up a Moses basket in that time (the one thing we're missing haha)

You'll be fine, you'd be surprised at how you manage to get everything sorted.

I'm stressing more about my hospital bag more than anything, I'm in for a C-section so I won't get the spontaneous labour thing of manicly packing a bag but I stress about the contents and what I need for me and baby 😂

I've got next to nothing sorted! Have bought a chest of drawers for his stuff and that's it 😂 Second time around though, By this time last time I was much more organised! But I think you realise how little stuff you actually need in the beginning so I don't feel the rush for it like I did last time. Just need to get some clothes sorted, Muslins, nappies and a crib and that's all we used for the first couple of
Months really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"